Ratings for Dr. James K. Elder

Quick and efficient. He has good bedside manner which I appreciate. Can be a bit out there and go off on tangents but not worth docking a star for. All in all a solid chiro who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Elder. He is knowledgeable, personable and effective. Staff always great you when you arrive, and make you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Elder has helped me immensely over the years. When I was injured in an accident recently, he took charge of my care and treated me until I recovered. I cannot thank him enough and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing chiropractic treatment.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

My husband and I have always sought chiropractic care . We have been very fortunate to meet Dr. Elder on a recent move to Victoria. Previously we were under the care of Dr. Gary C. P. Lo in Vancouver for about twenty years, and then Dr John Gordon in Courtenay for probably another 20 years. We love Dr. Elder and his staff and we hope to be patients of his for the next twenty ! His mix of professionalism and personality is much appreciated. The office location and hours are great, and it is lovely to be so warmly greeted by Stephanie.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I have sought Jim's expertize from time to time for acute sport related injuries for over 20 years. He has always helped and I have recovered quickly. Recently he has been able to help me recover from an Achilles Tendon issue. Over a couple of months I went from hobbling to again being able to run without pain. I highly recommend Dr. Elder. Jeff Beddoes

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Elder has been my Chiropractor for over 15 years and has made my life much better and pain free. I can not say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

He helped me with an unusual problem. I had twisted my ankle badly in 2014 and pulled all of the ligaments. It takes forever to heal from these injuries and 6 Months later I still had pain in the arch of my foot. He released the poplital ligament behind my knee. The treatment reduced the pain significantly. He is a great chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. elder has been my chiropractor for more than 15 years. He has helped me over and over again. He has always been able to fit me into his schedule to help me through the issue. I can not say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I find the office hours are great, I can get in as early as 6:30am...coming before work is easy and parking in front of office is usually open and free until 9am. Parades are now free for the first hour and only a block away in each direction. Thank you Dr. Elder for all your help. I will continue to recommend your business.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Office hours are frustrating. Parking is difficult.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. James K. Elder's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients