Dr. James K. Elder

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James K. Elder

Went to this chiropractor as I had occasional sciatica. After being put on the table, he rotated my legs every which way which I thought at the time was unusual as I was always taught to warm up the muscles before doing those type of stretches. He said he was amazed at how flexible I was. The next day I had the most excruciating pain in my back and couldn't get out of bed for two days. I eventually went to a pain clinic. I would not recommend him as he took an occasional problem and turned it into a nightmare.

Submitted April 29, 2019

I had persistent, recurring pain in my thumb. Really hampered my golf swing! Didn't think it would be something a chiropractor could fix...but I was wrong. I've had a couple of treatments now, including laser and it's made a huge difference!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Thank you Dr. James for the treatment you gave me when I went to your Clinic on July 20th, 2017. The Guest Services Supervisor at The Parkside Hotel called your Office when I arrived there with severe back pain. Your treatment of my "lumbar disc herniation" that day and the followup next day enabled me to continue on my tour and cruise to Alaska. Your kindness in staying back at the Clinic to see me, escorting me back to my Hotel, exercise plan and CyroDerm, to help with pain, will not be forgotten and appreciated more than I an say. With thanks, Liz Warren, Aspendale, Vic. Australia.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Capable, encouraging and supportive. Starts work very early in the morning to accommodate patients on their way to work, and always manages to fit in last minute appointment requests.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Quick and efficient. He has good bedside manner which I appreciate. Can be a bit out there and go off on tangents but not worth docking a star for. All in all a solid chiro who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Elder. He is knowledgeable, personable and effective. Staff always great you when you arrive, and make you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Elder has helped me immensely over the years. When I was injured in an accident recently, he took charge of my care and treated me until I recovered. I cannot thank him enough and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing chiropractic treatment.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

My husband and I have always sought chiropractic care . We have been very fortunate to meet Dr. Elder on a recent move to Victoria. Previously we were under the care of Dr. Gary C. P. Lo in Vancouver for about twenty years, and then Dr John Gordon in Courtenay for probably another 20 years. We love Dr. Elder and his staff and we hope to be patients of his for the next twenty ! His mix of professionalism and personality is much appreciated. The office location and hours are great, and it is lovely to be so warmly greeted by Stephanie.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I have sought Jim's expertize from time to time for acute sport related injuries for over 20 years. He has always helped and I have recovered quickly. Recently he has been able to help me recover from an Achilles Tendon issue. Over a couple of months I went from hobbling to again being able to run without pain. I highly recommend Dr. Elder. Jeff Beddoes

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Elder has been my Chiropractor for over 15 years and has made my life much better and pain free. I can not say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. James K. Elder's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AHC