Ratings for Dr. Thom L. Tyler

Dr. Thom Tyler has retired and I am sad for me, but happy for him. Unfortunately, I do not know where to go now. It's next to impossible to find anyone as good as him. Other doctors won't even recommend someone. It is insane. They go to doctors, right? Dr. Tyler's staff was the best. I wish I knew where some of those women went. I'm totally lost.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I also found Dr. Tyler to be the best have not found another like him. They even told me about a more intense check for a pap smear, and now looking for another, and most that I called are not even aware the there is such a thing or just do not offer it. I am so sad Dr. Tyler has retired, but happy for him, he is a wonderful person and an incredible OBGYN!!!!!!!!! The rating will not allow five stars, not sure why!!!!???

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Tyler assisted me with vaginal itching that was chronic. Over the years with visits to other doctors, I had come to believe my problem was something that would never go away and I would simply have to live with it. Dr. Tyler took care of it. It really changed my quality of life. His attitude and competence was wonderful! Thank you Dr. Tyler!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

He saved my life after another Dr did a needless total hysterectomy and threw my life into chaos. It took time but Dr Tyler got me balanced on a HRT regimen and I would trust my life with him. He understands and allows his patients to have a say in their care. He gave me my life back and hope when I thought all was lost. I am so grateful to him. Also, his staff is excellent! I wish there were more Dr's like him that kept up with women's hormonal issues and would see every woman with different needs. He is the best Dr period!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I have only been a patient of Dr. Tyler's for a few months but I can tell you I am so thankful for these past reviews. He was everything people have stated and more. I couldn't ask for a better doctor who takes time to explain things. I am perimenopausal and in the past have more less had others doctors treat me like was insane or it was all in my mind. He has taken to time to get to the root of my problems with my hormones and has been very kind and compassionate in helping me understand what I am going thru. I really appreciate the comments of others and I would definetly tell anyone going thru this to contact him. I am extremely grateful I have found him and I hope he doesn't retire anytime soon. His office staff is the best as well. They have always been kind and always called me back whenever I've had any question. You don't always find that but he has a truly top notch staff as well. If you are looking for a new gyn trust me you won't be sorry coming to him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

He is the best doctor I have been seen. Dr. Tyler performed laparoscopic hysterectomy for me in 2012. He has compassion and knowledgeable. I have recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I recently visited Dr. Tyler again after a number of years ... his care for my post menopausal bleeding was sympathetic, knowledgeable, and efficient. I can (and have!) recommended him to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

The best doctor ever, very understanding and helpful. He spends as much time with you as you need and listens to you.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Been a patient for 25 years and would never switch. I hope he doesn't retire any time soon.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Tyler is one of the best doctors I have been to. He is very quick and gentle, and takes the time to listen. When I first went to him for my annual check up, he first sat down with me in his office, face to face, and we had a very honest, reassuring conversation of what I needed. He is super knowledgeable and so friendly. Would recommend him with no qualms! I also appreciate that they always get the billing right.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Thom L. Tyler's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)