Ratings for Dr. R.J. Britton

A competent, clever doctor and I have complete trust in his ability. Don't understand the complaints about his attitude. I found him respectful and helpful, and willing to answer all questions put to him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I have just had my first cataract surgery and follow up with Dr. Britton. Everone I met has been courteous, professional, including Dr. Britton, Jamie and his receptionist. I do not agree with the negative reviews at all. Maybe people should undergo an attitude transplant!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I found him pleasant and professional, he explained in detail what I wanted to know and needed done. The wait is long, yes, I was there 2 hours and spent 10 minutes with him, but we don't have enough specialists, and with our aging population the waits will get longer.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Britton is an excellent doctor although a bit on the arrogant side. His secretary is horrendous with no compassion, terrible customer relations and always looks like you are bothering her. He would help his reputation if he were to change his staff!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

If you don't mind waiting a minimum of 1 hour (likely much longer) for ANY appointment then I guess you'll see this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

My husband has lost 50% of his eyesight to glaucoma. The office staff doesn't answer their phone, they and the doctor are arrogant and don't listen. Even another specialist who examined his eyes in emergency said his glaucoma was not being treated properly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I'm relieved to see that others find Dr. Robert Britton to be a tad on the arrogant side and most definitely condescending. However that said I've heard that he is one of the top glaucoma specialists out there so for the sake of our vision we just gotta take our lumps eh?

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

He's a little arrogant, and curt. If I had a choice, I would have preferred to see somebody else. At his age he is probably practising because there are probably not enough specialists in his field for him to be able to go play golf.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

A very good ophthalmologist, he saved my left eye with Lucentis and a laser therapy. He was very efficient and very knowledgeable. I am a teacher in a french College and he saved my job too...THANKS

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011