Ratings for Dr. Mark Akselrud

Highly incompetent staff: Nurse cant read scale or charts and put wrong info on paperwork. The doctor thought I was 10 years older than I am. On follow up appointment, the nurse misread scale which left me 50 pounds lighter than I am. Was to get a CAT scan scheduled and was told would get a call back. After waiting a full week I called back and had to leave a voice mail-- which my call still was not returned. This is entirely unacceptable and will never ever go back to this office. When you call the office expect to get placed on hold immediately for around 15 minutes. Don't bother taking your debit card / credit card or FSA card as they only take checks or cash. How antiquated and inconvenient.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Akselrud has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is friendly, practical, and caring. He takes his time with his patients and is the best diagnostician I have ever had. He is in fact the best doctor that I have ever had. I have a very complex set of medical problems and see a lot of doctors. Without question he is the best! He has a really good staff as well. Many times the staff in the doctors offices are arrogant, but you will not find that in his office. They are helpful and friendly. If there was a rating higher than 5 I would give it to him and his office.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Aksulrud has been my my primary internist for many years. Always on time, always listens and is an excellent diagnostician. If he is not sure about your problem, he will refer you to a specialist. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Good doctor, fair and honest. Trustworthy, friendly, takes time with patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Mark Akselrud's Credentials

• Second Moscow Med Inst, Russian State Med Univ, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1980)

Oxford