Ratings for Dr. Robert Gagnon

The best Chiropractor I have experienced. Flawless patient service, outstanding staff, relaxing treatment atmosphere.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Bob is the best chiropractor I have ever been to. He is very knowledgeable and extremely compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have been treated by Dr. Gagnon for over 10 years. He is by far a better chiropractor than others I have been to. Professional, friendly, and extremely knowledgable in all areas of his field. My number one choice by far.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

The office is professional and friendly. The staff are always accommodating and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Gagnon and staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I entered Dr. Gagnon's office not having any knowledge of Chiropractic care. Three months later I left his office with no pain & a wealth of knowledge of how to care for my spine. Dr. Gagnon & his receptionists strive to provide optimum chiropractic care. I would strongly recommend Dr. Gagnon to anyone. He is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Gagnon on a regular basis for over 10 years. I had been going to another Chiropractor but was not seeing any good results. The first trip to Gagnons office showed immediate results. He is up to date with the newest methods and uses them when needed. I have recommended several people to him and they have all been pleased with his work.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I have been going to see Dr. Gagnon for many years... and he has been the best I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Gagnon for 12 years and will continue to go to him until he retires.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Horrific experience!! Waaaay too much money spent....still had pain after 6 months.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

The best chiropractor I have had ever! Gone to him since little and even when I lived out of town, went to other chiropractors and they just didn't seem to do the adjustments to satisfaction so I would travel to see Dr.Gagnon! Always friendly, helpful, very knowledgeable, even his staff is amazing!! Took my daughter when she was months old and had a little fall and wasn't herself, Dr. Gagnon adjusted her and that day I had my happy girl back!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011