Ratings for Dr. Brian Buck

Very dissatisfied with Dr Buck. On first visit he didn't even introduce himself. He came in , asked what the problem was , then got up & left the room without saying anything . Next thing we knew a long haired young man came in & introduced himself. We later found it was the Resident. He made a diagnosis of migrane headaches , prescribed some pills & then Dr Buck came in . He simply said I agree with Dr willis , then got up & left again. On the second visit he sat with his back to me & only talked to my wife , completely ignoring any thing I said. He prescribed some more pills & said he would call in 6 months. We have now left several messages with his nurse to see if we can increase the dosage & have had absolutely no response. We will be asking our family Dr for a referral to a different Dr !! Dr Buck may be very knowledgeable but what good is a dr that you can't talk to ?????

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Buck is a very compassionate neurologist who took the time to answer both mine and my husband's questions about my chronic migraine headaches. If you are lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Buck consider yourself in great hands.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Amazing doctor. He so cared for my dad who eventually passed ... but Dr. Buck was a light for me during that dreadful time.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I had my follow up with Dr Brian Buck today and he is an amazing, compassionate doctor. He actually listens... really listens.. his pre doc (on first visit) only heard what he wanted to... Dr Buck is the opposite of that. He is very proffesional and made the time to reassure me of my conditon. He is very thourough and made me feel lsike he really cared how I go from here. He reviewed his notes from first visit and again was so very precise. So often the doctor barely remembers anything anymore. I left feeling my health was in very good hands and I have the utmost of respect for Dr. Buck. You are in very good hands if you can get Dr Buck as your neurologist.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

A very caring person. An excellent listener. Never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr.Buck attended to me in emergency May 2010.He was focused, committed, respectful, explaining my condition in layman's terms.I left feeling well cared-for physically and emotionally after a very scary experience.Much appreciated!! T.W.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Truly caring and understanding of my emotional needs as well as physical. I cannot speak enough about him, he's fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007