Dr. Brian Buck

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian Buck

I had my follow up with Dr Brian Buck today and he is an amazing, compassionate doctor. He actually listens... really listens.. his pre doc (on first visit) only heard what he wanted to... Dr Buck is the opposite of that. He is very proffesional and made the time to reassure me of my conditon. He is very thourough and made me feel lsike he really cared how I go from here. He reviewed his notes from first visit and again was so very precise. So often the doctor barely remembers anything anymore. I left feeling my health was in very good hands and I have the utmost of respect for Dr. Buck. You are in very good hands if you can get Dr Buck as your neurologist.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

A very caring person. An excellent listener. Never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr.Buck attended to me in emergency May 2010.He was focused, committed, respectful, explaining my condition in layman's terms.I left feeling well cared-for physically and emotionally after a very scary experience.Much appreciated!! T.W.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Truly caring and understanding of my emotional needs as well as physical. I cannot speak enough about him, he's fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Dr. Brian Buck's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates