Ratings for Dr. Ashley Przybysz

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I have never met a Dr. who was more caring. Through a tough testing period and diagnosis, she spent a lot of time with me, and cried with me....even called me at home after hours a couple of times to check on my state of mind....I did not know her prior to that time that I needed a test....she is absolutely amazing.....I love her......

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Dr. P!!! She takes her time with me each visit, she listens, is understanding, gentle and I would never see anyone else. Best Dr. In the world!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Przybysz since I was 19 years old (8 years now!). She walked me through newlywed questions and has cared for me through three pregnancies and deliveries. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. Kind, knowledgeable, thorough, always takes me seriously. The nurses and staff love her, both in office and in labor/delivery, which speaks volumes. The other doctors in the practice are wonderful, and the nurses and staff can't be beat. The only downside, since she's so popular, is waiting time, so plan accordingly. She's worth it.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Przybysz is a wonderful lady. I has a miscarriage about a month ago and she was so comforting and made sure that I understood everything that I could do and she even called my three times to check on me emotionally. SHE called, not her staff. That made a huge impression with me. She has been a great doctor and she is a compassinate doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I received news of an abnormal mammogram while simultaneously preparing for a medical procedure with Dr. Przybysz a few years ago. She was wonderful in explaining all my options and even called me late at work to make sure that I was alright. Her kindness and concern for patients make all the difference.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

She is the Greatest! Would recommend to anyone for either OB or GYN.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!! She is so caring and friendly. She never makes you feel uncomfortable and always takes you seriously. Would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Ashley Przybysz's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the best and most caring doctor I have ever met! I wish other doctors were like her. "

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Przybysz, being older and wanting to have kids she has really helped me through this process..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never met a Dr. who was more caring. Through a tough testing period and diagnosis, she spent a lot of time with me, and cried with me....even called me ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely LOVE Dr. P!!! She takes her time with me each visit, she listens, is understanding, gentle and I would never see anyone else. Best Dr. In the wor..."

September 3, 2014