Ratings for Dr. Steven Licata

Having been part of the Medical Field for over 20 years, I find the professionalism lacking at the office. Knowledge may be rated as okay. Staff spent more time joking and talking to each other. Did see a few Students and and Residents who spent most of the visit with me. Doctor gave me a few minutes of his time, seemed rushed.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I went to Dr. Licata for a chronic knee condition. I was told I needed to have a knee replacement. I was having a very difficult time walking and driving. I have had 4 treatments with Dr. Licata and I can honestly say I am 85% better. I am no longer wearing my brace. I am walking my dog daily, driving without difficulty and can actually do light aerobic exercises. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone who has chronic pain. Will I need a new knee,probably but not for quite awhile since I have found Dr. Licata. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

Would trust the Doctor for my neck problem, which is always resolved very quickly, and the use of Homeopathic Medications is most impresive, as no "pain pills" are given, always tried the "hands on" technique first. I have several herniated discs in my cervical spine and he has treated me for over 5 years, not one complaint with any treatment. Staff also very pleasant and informed and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Steven Licata's Credentials

• Spanish

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1997)