Ratings for Dr. Mei Wong

Dr. Wong was thorough, friendly, interested in my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Wong saved my life in 2009. She is the best neurosurgeon I could have asked for.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

The office staffer my GP's office spoke with never set the appt.in their system. I was added as patient but my app. time was not saved, they did see me that day but I had not received my pre-visit package for medical history to be filled out so I felt rushed (I did arrive 30 minutes early to so do). My impression of this doctor is that she was not listening to me. I felt rushed during the exam. I just felt that I could not get through to her the severity of my pain and the manifestation my pain has taken on. I felt "rubber stamped" as in here is a script for another test and here is a script for PT. The staffer at the end of the visit insisted I use the Radiology group within their building (new MRI) even when I explained I have my own group I use and all my films are on file with them. The doctor is fairly young and perhaps with time things will change but I don't have the time to wait I am in too much pain right now.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Dr. Mei Wong's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)