Ratings for Dr. Dennis M. Liston

I have been seeing Dr Liston for years. He is fantastic! He really spends time with me and listens. I have the upmost respect for him. He has saved my life on more than one occasion . I highly recommend him. His office staff is incredible!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

This doctor does not have compassion for the mentally ill. I'm not sure how or why he practices medicine. He's very rude and uncaring. Stay away!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I really liop ked Dr. Liston until he screwed with my meds. I was taking an anti-depressant for almost a yr. I felt I didnt need it anymore & Dr. Liston told me to go from 60mg to 30mg for a week & then I could stop taking it. 3 days after I finished the smaller dose, I had headaches, dizziness, a severe change in mood, crying jags, & stomach issues. When I called to tell him what was happening he told me to go back on the 30mg & that I was taken off of it too quickly - well no**** but who told me to do it that way?! Um, he did! He wasnt very considerate of my feelings & I felt like all I was doing was bothering him on his day off. I then told him I had found another psychiatrist that was closer to my home & he said (not exactly) that I was her problem now & any issues should be directed to her. I guess you cant expect him to clean up the mess that he created! Now Im back on the meds & being weaned off PROPERLY. Also, watch out for some of the people in the waiting room. Creepy!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Dennis M. Liston's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)

AHC