Ratings for Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh

Dr. Shah is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. I would highly recommend Dr. Shah.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Went to Dr. Shah for medical issue. She went through the diagnosis process, asked me key questions, and provided various options to me and explained the pros and cons. Didn't rush me to make a decision- also recommended another Dr. for me to get a second opinion. I ended up getting surgery with Dr. Shah. And through the process - she treated me with respect and care. She is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Shah. She gave me a positive experience through a tough time and now my quality of life has also improved. Last thing - if you end up waiting at your appointment- it is b/c she doesn't rush patients out of her office. I would rather wait and know I will be taken care of then be rushed out of the office!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I do not get the negative reviews. OK, we are all different in how we view things, but she was great during my delivery (my daughter is 17 now). Dr. Shah is kind, interested, and very knowledgeable. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I did a big mistake by choosing this doctor. she is way far rude and have attitude problem.i wont recommend any one to see this doctor sply when u r pregnant .spends less than 2 mins with you. wont listen to whatever you tell or ask her.Will never ever go there man. i wish i dnt see her at my delivery . she is bad bad and only bad dats it

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I had the misfortune of this doctor being in charge when I was delivering my child. I never saw her at the office. She was on a schedule. She came in at 8am, and wanted my baby out by 5pm. Completely insensitive and uncaring. We were both doing fine, but she rushed me along, put me on pitocin without any need for it and turned off my epidural (telling me that she was just turning it down instead). I was rushed, in great pain and miserable. I asked her to leave my room so I could compose myself and keep going. The only thing she kept saying is that I am making terrible progress, I should hurry up, or I will be going for a C-section. Disgusting bed manner, completely uncompassionate and horrible human being. Run, do not walk away from this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Caring, kind, and helpful, I found Dr. Shah to be a great help for some issues I was having 2 years ago. The office is always busy, but it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Shah is more compassionate than any other OB I've ever used. She takes the time to meet with her patients and explain all options of care. She sometimes runs behind schedule but its worth it to get personalized care and not rushed out of the office. Dr. Shah really went above and beyond during a difficult time for me. I highly recommend her for your OBGYN needs.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Excellent physician. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

cold, unfriendly, poor communicator, rude, abrupt, unsympathetic, insensitive,

flag | Submitted July 27, 2005