Ratings for Dr. Ken Seethram

Great Dr. Very personable. Does not push his services, provides expert advise and lets you decide. PCRM has been amazing to our family.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

My babies turned out real good! Did not have to send them back

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I'm sorry if others had a bad experience with Dr Seethram, but personally I thought he was the most sincere, knowledgeable and helpful doctor I've ever dealt with throughout my infertility journey. He did not push IVF treatment on me but instead suggested many other methods according to my age, health and medical history. He has the best bedside manner out of all the doctors I've met and I feel like he genuinely cares about my wellbeing and emotional health throughout the whole process. I've gone through 2 rounds of Clomid, 2 rounds of Letrozole, 2 IUIs, 1 IVF and 1 FET. I'm grateful for him and his team for helping me through this difficult time.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

We saw this doctor in 2014 and felt like we were being pushed into expensive IVF treatments from day 1. The focus was never on diagnosing what was actually wrong or if there were any medical conditions causing the infertility. After we resisted diving into IVF and did a lot of online research he reluctantly put us on less aggressive treatments but kept pushing us for IVF. Even while going through a medical procedure, the treatment was very inhumane and it felt like we were being penalized for now readily signing up for the IVF scheme! Knowledgeable maybe but honest or humane, surely not. The clinic is run like a business enterprise and if you are willing to sign up to IVF then you get good treatment, others get treated like a burden that must be addressed because the MSP system pays for it. This business model is AN INHERENT CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Great Doctor! He is a gentle man! I had awesome experience with him. He is very soft spoken person and very knowledgeable! Highly recommend Dr. Seethram!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Incredible doctor!!! Extremely knowledgeable in his field and great at explaining complex concepts to his patients while still connecting on a human level.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr Seethram is a wonderful doctor, very personable and extremely knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend Dr S to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I don't know what punctuality means. I need 50 characters.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Seethram has the some of the best bedside manner I have seen with any doctor I have had. He has a very calm approach which I appreciated given my medical history. I was very nervous about one of my ultrasound procedures and both he and his assistant really put me at ease (and even made me laugh throughout the exam). I never felt pressured by him or his staff and found them very polite. I am glad I was placed with Dr. Seethram and would highly recommend him and his clinic.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Saw this Dr in Sept 2014 and found him to be methodical in asking routine questions; without building any rapport. After all tests were done by Nov 2014, he nor his clinic called for the follow-up results. I called the clinic in mid-Feb 2015 and was told my file was overlooked as it was attached to another patient's file. During my second visit, I felt judged and not heard from my initial visit as he had written incorrect information. He tries to be a good sales person as he was pushing the various expensive treatment options; without listening properly. I literally had to stop him from his sales pitch. He did not acknowledge or take full responsibility/accountability for the delay in my follow-up appointment. I felt that he did not care and he did not reimburse me for blood work I personally paid for. The female management at PCRM have NO respect for women... I felt judged through my entire experience. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this clinic or Dr Seethram as they provide the sales pitch to fund their expensive vehicles and caviar indulgences!!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015