Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Ullery

Please be careful if you choose this dr. I have seen him for yeas. Was put on Lasix recently and was told to consume 40oz of liquid a day. I ended up in the emergency room not being able to urinate. I could barely stand. My blood pressure was REALLY low. I was severely dehydrated. I trusted this man. Please be advised that I am not writing this review because I want to ruin this dr's career. I am writing it to let people know to be cautious if you see this dr. Everything I typed was true. I am not a troll. I am a real person who had iv's stuck in my arm and was in the ER for 12 hours. Just because I was forced to drink 40oz of water while on Lasix. That is definately wrong.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Ullery saved my life by testing my PSA at my age, where most doctors would not have. I am thankful the cancer was caught in time to be treated.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

He was my father's MD during his last years on earth (he passed at 97). We were transferred to him by default- my father's regular great doctor left private practice and went to work in a hospital, so couldn't see private patients any longer. In short, Dr. Ullery is short spoken, rude, uncaring, and made my father feel like he was dispensable because he was old. His staff by and large was no better. He uses them as gatekeepers. He also cancels appointments without a thought at the last minute. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. He needs to retire and save patients from having to deal with his awful bedside manner and complete lack of care.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Ullery not only rushes you out of the office as quickly has possible, he is also an incompetent doctor! I've never been to a doctor that is so driven by money!!! How sad. I definitely DO NOT recommend wasting your time and money on this quack!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Very helpful and knowlegable. Dr. Ullery was a very pleasent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Orders useless tests that he can charge for. Doesn't bother to examine you. Doesn't even get you undressed. Explains nothing. Rude or abrupt if you ask questions

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Ullery seems to care more about using health insurance than actually SOLVING health problems. Several of my concerns went without proper treatment and I've been so disappointed with my experiences with him. Save your money...don't go to Dr. Ullery!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Awful. Wouldn't see this Md again if it were free. Made several appt.'s he cancelled most, when I did get in to see him, he had no idea what was wrong. Had to see another doctor for correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

His assistant called me, after several calls from me asking for results, and told me I have a heart condition then told me I had to meet with his nurse if I had any questions. I was told Dr Ullery did not have any openings to get me in. I think after telling me I have a heart condition he should be available to discuss it with me, not his nurse. I called another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Michael C. Ullery's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Banner Health