Ratings for Dr. William Edgar

We have been with the Linden Family Medicine practice for over 20 years. Periodically we have seen Dr. Edgar when our primary physician is not available. He is one of the worst diagnosticians I have ever seen. In all of the times I have seen him, he has misdiagnosed me 9 out of 10 times. He has caused me to have additional treatments and tests, I didn't need. I have gotten to the point where I will put off going to the doctor if Dr. Edgar is the one on call. It is usually a waste of time. Be warned.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Great caring staff. Always friendly and helpful. Dr. Edgar always has time to listen and provide advice and treatment options. Very happy with the care provided.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Move to Linden and was looking for a great doc near my new home. Had a great doc in my old town and was sure I couldn't find a new one I could be comfortable with --- was I ever wrong.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Staff is amazing. My experience is that Dr. Edgar does not refer out of practice, even when asked directly. I had just switched insurances and could not get him to refer me to an specialist that I had seen to solve the issue when I had it previously. Flat out ignored the request and would not listen to me about the situation. It's his way or the highway. Outside of that situation I found him engaging, funny, and knowledgable, but I cannot have a dr. who will not listen to me. I was very sad to leave the rest of the staff at the practice, they are amazing.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Edgar listens very well and is concerned with his patients well being. He has been my doctor for many years and I am very happy with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

My husband and I both like his office and him well. Easy to get in most of the time as well. He does house calls if need be as well.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

A good doctor. Keeps his knowledge and technology current.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Been with Dr. Edgar over 20 years. Excelent office and staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2007

I am very pleased with Dr. Edgar he is very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 10, 2005

Dr. William Edgar's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Linden, MI