Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Mellis

The worst experience l have ever had, stay away from the receptionist

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with him. I appreciated his follow-up and making sure he referred me to the best specialty that was more appropriate when ENT was ruled out for my symptoms. Thanks!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Mellis is a wonderful doctor, especially for kids. He's engaging and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Never got to see the doctor. He was over 30 minutes late and his staff told me to expect to wait nearly an hour. Ironic since his medical history paperwork warns of $100 fines for late cancellations for surgery.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Excellent doctor...can't say enough good things about him. He really listens and fully explains your issues and options. Wilma Dotson

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Best bed-side manner of any doctor I have ever seen. An absolute pro!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Mellis is absolutely greAAAt! I used to suffer from chronic sinus infections. He saved me from an unnecessary surgery. I feel lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Mellis has seen my child several times for ear problems. He explains procedures thoroughly to me and to my child, and he is both knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I have used this Dr. for problems with both of my children and I couldn't love him more. He wasn't quick to cut into my daughter, he monitered her for 9 months before placing tubes. My son is now having problems and we will be back to him! He is so kind and gentle with kids. Neither of my kids are afraid of him. He makes something that can be scarry and painful for children as tolerable as it can possibly be.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

I had very compex sinus/ear issues and went to Dr. Mellis for several years. I thought he was terrible. I wouldn't take anyone I loved to this guy--he had to send me to Hopkins specialist because I was too hard for him. Whereas I found another ENT who fixed it.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Michael G. Mellis's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA