Ratings for Chris Vallee

I have suffered from TMJ for 10 years. after the first treatment my pain was 80 percent gone, after 5 treatments I feel really good and now only seeing Dr. Vallee once a month to keep my pain away. After years of night guards, pain meds, and other treatments I am glad I finally found acupuncture.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

I wish I had visited Dr Vallee sooner. After 8 months of pain , and trying many other avenues of medicine, I am pretty much pain free! Chris has an easygoing manner and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

I am a very active person and this summer I injured my shoulder playing with my son. I suffered with pain for a couple of weeks until my wife booked an appointment with Dr. Vallee. After only a couple of treatments my pain was much less and in less than a month he had me back throwing the ball with my son. So happy my wife POINTED me in the right direction. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

I went to Dr. Vallee with pain, swollen legs and using a walker. After 3 1/2 months I'm pain free and only using a cane. Thank you Dr. Vallee.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Had a sore hip for five years nothing short of surgery was going to fix it. Dr Vallee did ozone and prolotherapy on my hip 4 treatments later I’m back riding my bike and hiking thank you so much for giving me my activities back.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I cannot recommend Dr.Vallee highly enough. He has helped myself and family members for various health issues for over 10 yrs. Dr.Vallee is very professional and compassionate .He explains in detail what his treatment is and answers any questions or concerns you have regarding your treatment. A true master in his field of medicine!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I have been in pain for the last six months and on the fourth treatment I was feeling 80% better a couple more times and I’m almost 100% pain-free Dr. Vallee’s treatments work and I am very grateful for his help

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Vallee fixed my Sciatic pain in two treatments. He is an expert in treating what is causing the pain and does it with a smile. The staff is awesome too as they got me as soon as they could, phoned and got in at the end of the day. Thanks Dr V!!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

He made my shoulder feel great. I had tried massage, physio and even chiropractic but nothing totally got rid of the pain. A month after getting my first trigger point injection pain was gone. Thanks Dr Vallee.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Vallee is awesme! a true leader in his field of medicine. He has helped out our family so much over the years, Excellent Doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Chris Vallee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients