You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Colleen Hammermaster

SHe helped me so much. Now recommending her to a friend.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Amazing. So kind, compassionate and funny! I love her way of diffusing an emotional situation without making it feel insignificant. She is very open and honest and I have gotten more help from her after one session then I have from multiple session with others. I would strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Literally saved my life. Words can't express how effective, gifted, and insightful Colleen is.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Colleen is an awesome listener. She hears what your saying, and has the ability to make you hear what you are saying to understand yourself. My hat is off to her. She made a big change to my life.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Extremely caring, considerate and understanding doctor that gives practical advice. Has helped me through really bad times exceptionally. She loves what she does and it shows in her work.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Exceptional doctor. Colleen helped me get my life back on track. Professional, personable - amazing human being. Loved my sessions with her!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Seeing Dr. H. was a life changing experience. If I could give her higher ratings, I would.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Colleen is one of a kind. She listens, she advises, and she helps you see the world as a better place.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

To the point, punctual, helpful, caring, responsive. She does what she can to figure out your problem and isn't shy to share personal experience that relate to the situation. She's an awesome doctor and I would advise anyone to go see her!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. Colleen Hammermaster's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "SHe helped me so much. Now recommending her to a friend."

January 4, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6G 1E2". Address has been updated from "None" to "8414 109 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17809893400".

June 3, 2015