Ratings for Dr. Joseph Thevenin

His staff is lazy and rude. The Doctor order for me to go to get things done to help with my back pain and I would get to the specialist and not be seen because Sharon did not fax over a request, or tell me I need to fast, or didn’t get approval from my insurance and when I call she would always say she is too busy and I will need to reschedule. The Office Manager has no clue of what’s going on and she does not care. The Doctor is good but he cannot control his staff they run the office and he is aware of it. So it is a waste of time and money I have been trying to get help for my back after a major surgery for six months now; I am still in pain, not working and depressed thanks to that office.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Thevenin is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He is very thorough and does not rush you out of his office to see the next patient. I have referred my family and friends to him and they all say the same thing! His staff is polite and extremely helpful for the most part. His receptionist was particularly helpful in scheduling appointments and getting any information I needed and following up with me. A great asset to the office.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Doctor is great, so are staff on the inside but the receptionist is very loud and there is no privacy when requesting personal info, she asks loudly and says your information for all to hear. She is also a little too forward with her patients.. Yells out..I love you's, baby, and such...very unprofessional for a receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Joseph Thevenin's Credentials

• Univ D'Etat D'Haiti, Esc De Med Et De Pharmacie, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners