Ratings for Dr. Hammad Asim

Talented, has a very good personality, caring and is very punctual and an expert in his area!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Helped me when I needed help he is a very nice guy!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

The best and most caring doctor anyone could ever hope for!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Polite, to the point, excellent clinician who understands the struggles of people in the real world, and respects patients for having a little knowledge and common sense. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Asim was looking after my wife for a blader issue...the ultrasound should what looked like a lump on the ovary, this had nothing to do with the condition at hand, and nothing was mentioned from the family doctor. My wife went to see the gunecologist about this, it turned out to be cancer, it was caught in time and my wife is doing well. If not for Dr. Asim taking the time to advise my wife of this, she would not be with us now, he saved her life and I will be forever grateful. I also see Dr. Asim for my own condition and he has been wonderful..

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Quiet,polite Dr., He operated and removed my cancerous prostate, everything went well.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Dr Asim is a very friendly and caring Doctor. He explains everything in easy terms to understand. However his office staff refuse to answer the phone or return messages. The recording says the office is closed on Friday, and open on Tuesday, but when you call Tuesday, all you get is the recording from Friday. At one point I tried to contact the office for nine days and left several messages, none off them returned. For this reason I am looking at changing Drs unless he shakes up his office staff and makes them do what they get paid for.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Great guy!Great bedside manners. was very helpful with my issues and felt very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

He is an excellent physician. He is doing a commendable job in managing my prostate cancer condition. A very caring personality rounds him out as my kind of doctor.I hope he stays with us.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I was one of this physician's first patients. A very personable and dedicated doctor. Very skilled in his field of expertise. If I need medical treatment in the future, I know that I shall be consulting him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009