Ratings for Dr. Francisco J. Pages

Talked to him about my depression and he suggested I find God and start going to church. He wears a Jesus bracelet and the two times I saw him he pointed this out and talked about the resurrection of Jesus and how I need to go to church and have faith. Also said to me "those Muslims" are at it again! This religious zealot who hates Muslims is completely unprofessional - if I see a therapist I do not want that person to push their religion in my face. Also knowing I have very little money and no insurance he ended up proscribing me pills for my depression at a cost of over $500 a month. I did not know this until I tired to fill the prescriptions. Perhaps if he spent more time talking about my needs rather then preaching we could have found a cheaper alternative to help treat my depression. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Very unprofessional and unpleasent, poor treatment towards family members and does not take time to explain medical decisions about treatment plan. Cannot hold a conversation without being rude, sarcastic and raising his voice and interupting. Be aware and ask questions before engaging with this "MD"

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Pages has treated me for many years and he has always demonstrated a high degree of knowledge and professionalism. His patient's care and well-being is always his primary concern. My family and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

WORST SERVICE LATE AND ANGRY UNEDUCATED DOCTOR POOREST MANNER SHORT TEMPER

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr Pages is professional,sincerely compasionate, he truly listens and truly pays attention to his patient's problems,he is truly a devoted Doctor and very recomendable.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Francisco J. Pages's Credentials

• Univ De Costa Rica, Fac De Med, San Jose, Costa Rica (Grad. 1976)

• Blue Shield California