Ratings for Dr. So Mui Wong

Dr. Wong herself is great. Her office staff, however, is extremely rude and treats to like you're an idiot and an inconvenience to the office. You cannot call there without getting a nasty attitude from the woman who answers the phone at the front desk.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Wong and her staff are wonderful! I have been going to her for about 12 years. She takes you on time, is very knowledgeable, nice, listens and answers any questions you have. Her staff are very friendly and always remembers you. I highly recommend Dr. Wong!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have been a patient for 15 years. Dr. Wong is the best. I drive from Monmouth county to Clark because I could not imagine seeing another doctor. The Best

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Terrible experience. Dr. Wong was okay, although she was somewhat defensive. However, one of her staff members was downright rude and unhelpful. When I exposed her nasty attitude she hung up the phone on me. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Very unprofessional. Do not make an appointment with her!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Do not go to her if you have a complicated pregnancy. She is clueless. Biggest mistake I ever made. I am still scarred by the experience.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

SHARPED TONGUED AND UPSETTING EXPERIENCE. VERY PATRONIZING AND TREATED MY LIKE A CHILD. LEFT THERE TOTALLY UPSET AND CONFUSED.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Wong was my doctor for over 10 years. I found her easy to deal with, knowledgable and no nonsense. She answered all my questions & concerns. Her staff at the old office weren't the greatest, the new staff at the current new address are lot more friendly and warmer.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Have very heavy periods at age 52. She did not want to do any procedure to help it because "Average age is 51, you already passed so will stop soon." Even after I told her my mother was 57 years old. Still had bad after 2 yrs and became anemic, needed iron transfusions. Finnaly found a different doctor that did an in office procedure (20 min) and solved the problem. I think she is afraid of doing any procedures because she feel incompentent. Told my family not to use her anymore.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Age 54 routine check up with menopause - related questions. My experience was excellent overall. Doctor and nurse took a reasonable amount of time to listen, offered advice and remedies, and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. So Mui Wong's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1992)

MB Health