Ratings for Dr. So Mui Wong

Dr Wong is very nice and knowledgeable- however the witch who answers the phone ( Dorothy) is so nasty. She huffs and puffs, talks so quickly, does not allow you to finish the phone call, feels she has a medical degree and decides whether or not you get into to see the doctor. I bet Dr Wong does not even see these reviews....my next visit I am going to bring her a copy of these so she can see how much her front staff is hated....let me correct myself...how much they hate doing their job!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Wonderful Dr. made me feel very comfortable answered all my questions and took her time with me. However her one staff member the heavy set Chinese girl very rude unpleasant and unprofessional. Makes you feel like you are bothering her when asking a question. She talks to you like you are slow and don’t understand anything she tells you. It’s a shame because Dr. Wong has been my Dr for quite sometime now I really hate to look for a new Dr. due to her rude staff member. As Im reading other reviews I see the same complaints about that one staff member why doesn’t Dr. Wong just get rid of her already.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I love Dr. Wong. She has been my OBGYN for over 6 years. Her staff is very nice too. Nadine, Dorothy and Shefali are all very nice. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Wong herself is great. Her office staff, however, is extremely rude and treats to like you're an idiot and an inconvenience to the office. You cannot call there without getting a nasty attitude from the woman who answers the phone at the front desk.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Wong and her staff are wonderful! I have been going to her for about 12 years. She takes you on time, is very knowledgeable, nice, listens and answers any questions you have. Her staff are very friendly and always remembers you. I highly recommend Dr. Wong!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have been a patient for 15 years. Dr. Wong is the best. I drive from Monmouth county to Clark because I could not imagine seeing another doctor. The Best

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Terrible experience. Dr. Wong was okay, although she was somewhat defensive. However, one of her staff members was downright rude and unhelpful. When I exposed her nasty attitude she hung up the phone on me. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Very unprofessional. Do not make an appointment with her!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Do not go to her if you have a complicated pregnancy. She is clueless. Biggest mistake I ever made. I am still scarred by the experience.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

SHARPED TONGUED AND UPSETTING EXPERIENCE. VERY PATRONIZING AND TREATED MY LIKE A CHILD. LEFT THERE TOTALLY UPSET AND CONFUSED.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. So Mui Wong's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal