Ratings for Dr. Wendy Lee

She is the very best! Her attention to detail, compassion, knowledge and bedside manner are all top notch!! I had 2 minor surgeries with her and was very impressed with her as well as with her staff. They went out of their way to make me feel at ease. Can't praise them enough!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

This happened at Bascom Palmer in Plantation FL. Dr Lee dilated my eyes and left me sitting When I went to the desk to inquire where she was, they tried to tell me I couldn't have seen Dr Lee as she was in Miami! I assured them it was indeed Dr Lee. They finally called her back in which took almost an hour for her to get back..and she came back in with an attitude!!! Very scary to think she could also go home in the middle of surgery! Bascom Palmer is rated #1???

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

She is the best! Believe me I SEARCHED and when i finally found her I went ahead with surgery with her and I am very happy at the results! Trust me ,go to her,you'll be very happy. Results won't be 100% but very close to what you want to look like.She listens and is very compassionate on how you feel and want to look.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Wendy Lee's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)