Ratings for Dr. Neeti Bhargava

I am actually very surprised she even has 2 stars on Healthgrades. And if you go to the MMI site for her reviews, they conveniently only are posting the good reviews (surprised there are any actually). This so called "doctor" has be treating my elderly mother for 1.5 years and frankly, we haven’t been happy with her since the beginning, but didn’t think there were many other options out there. My mother presented early on with swollen joints and severe pain and this doctor had her in tears because she didn’t even believe that she was in pain. I’m like “look at her – this is not normal”. “Dr.” Bhargava does not have the patient's best interest as a priority. She does not have time for them, does not answer questions, does not admit when wrong, her bedside manner is pathetic and she has no problem inconveniencing the patient. It's a wonder why she even went into this profession as a Dr because she's only about herself & she's sub-par as doctors go. Found many who care about patient & Dr. Bhargava is NOT one! BEWARE of this "doctor" - she's a waste of your time!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I never got to see this doctor. I went to the office where I was instructed for my appointment but was told that I need to go to another one. Went to that office (10 mins after my appointment mind you) and was told no it was at the office I was at before. The staff is very over whelmed and flat out ride. I cancelled the appointment and will be looking elsewhere. I am also glad that I have dodged a bullet as it seems that the Dr herself isn't up to par

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

When I went to Dr. Bhargava for extreme fatigue and pain, she couldn't figure out what was going on with me, so she basically told me the pain was all in my head. I had since been diagnosed by another Dr.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

The staff on the telephone and in the reception area has always been considerate, helpful, and nice.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I have severe psoriasis and went to see Dr. Neeti because shortly after being diagnosed with it I started getting sharp aches and pains all over. She did less of an exam than my primary care (nurse practitioner did) didn't look at any of my swollen joints or listen to me and said, "You have fibromyalgia, and there is nothing I can do for you!" Handed me a referral to go see pain management and walked out. She was cold and rude and wrong. Couple of weeks later my swelling progressed to joints physically changing. My fingers are now completely warped and the third opinion I had to get (after seeing Villaneuva in their office- who was somehow worse!) said I definitely definitely definitely had psoriatic arthritis. And anyway even if she had been right I would have hated to have that condition and be informed in such a manner! I question her humanity and all aspects of care with her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

The best ive ever visited. excellent overall

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

She doesn't listen to concerns. Stands by the door and acts like she doesn't have time for you. Which she probably doesn't because she is always 1 hour behind. Makes you come in for blood results which will take three hours because they always are late! Why can't they just tell me over the phone?! All about the money....... The office staff acts like we are doing them a favor and are NOT friendly. I have seen 8 of them and only one was semi friendly. I recommend a different office entirely.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I feel Dr Bhargava does not spend the time with her patients nor explains their medical condition. She does not listen to what you are saying to her. I have been seeing her for several years and I feel my health could be better if she took the time to understand my problems. I am very dissapointed.

Submitted May 14, 2012

My husband recently went through an acute flare-up of Polymyositis and returned to Dr.Bhargava for care, as she had treated him previously. I was horrified at every aspect of care in her office! They are the rudest, most uncompassionate group of people I have encountered in a medical practice, and I have worked in a hospital for over 10 years. I accopanied my husband to several of his office visits where I witnessed firsthand her patient care...she gave 5 minutes of her time, took a cell phone call while talking with him, and had no interest in alternative medicine or helping the patient. During his acute treatment he also had a medical emergency and was never able to speak with a physician. After several urgent phone calls placed by my husband, an unknowledgable staff member called back and said to just go to the emergency room! I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, and I agree that as a patient, I would also drive 200 miles each way to find a better physician!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Bhargava diagnosed me with Rheumatoid Arthritis and prescribed a daily does of steriods that she said I would have to take for the rest of my life!! This was after my tests had shown no real trace of RF factors, but she said it was likely that some people show no traces but still have RA. Subsequently, I got a second oppinion and DO NOT have RA of any kind. I had severe knee swelling and have had it treated and it has not returned. Lukcily I did not take Dr. Bhargava's advice.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Neeti Bhargava's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Neeti Bhargava, M.D. is board certified in both Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bhargava treats patients with a variety of disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, lupus, gout, scleroderma, polymyositis and vasculitis. She utilizes state of the art medicine, but her care is centered around the patient and their family. Dr. Bhargava feels strongly that she is a partner in her patient’s care and likes them to be as involved as they can in their treatment decisions. She wants to make a difference in the lives of people with chronic debilitating diseases that impact their quality of life.

• English

• Calcutta National Medical College (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp