Ratings for Dr. A. Katz

I saw Dr. Katz yesterday for the first time. I had been to another dermatologist for the past year and was looking for a second opinion. I cannot say enough about my experience with both Dr. Katz and his staff as they both very welcoming the moment I stepped into the office. Dr. Katz was very caring and sympathetic and really listened to my concerns. I wish I would have started treatment with him right from the beginning. I highly recommend Dr. Katz if you are looking for a great dermatologist!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I have been very satisfied with my treatment by Dr Katz and I appreciate very much that I have never had to wait more than a few minutes past my appointment if at all.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I went to Dr. Katz when I was experiencing a challenging and debilitating skin condition that the ER had misdiagnosed. Dr. Katz was very helpful and was sensitive to my issue. He knew what I was experiencing right away and had a plan to prevent the progression of the disease. I have been in remission for over a year now and I have Dr. Katz to thank because not only did he give me treatment, he gave me hope and helped me make some lifestyle changes important to my disease and my general success.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr. Katz was the rudest doctor I’ve ever been to. I had a rare skin condition that doctors couldn’t determine what it was & he was very rude and extremely condescending since he couldn’t determine what it was either. But his demeanour was terrible. The worst.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Had to see Dr. Katz 3 times to remove a small mole, which is still slightly there. And then when I called to say I have a mole that is causing me pain which I’m worried about, and would like him to look at (since he is a specialist which I was referred too) the receptionist told me I need a new referral. Terrible. Don’t waste your time with them.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Go somewhere else, terrible at treating their patients.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Finally a great dermatologist! Doesn't keep you waiting forever, knowledgeable, friendly and personable. It's refreshing to have a genuine conversation with a dermatologist who is able to explain what is happening and how he can help, with a smile no less.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I found Dr Katz very personable and he took the time to explain treatment options to me and answered all my questions. I would recommend him to my friends and family. I had been to Simcoe derm previous to this and they were rude and didn't want to answer any questions and kept telling me to get it cut out Talking to Katz was very informative and refreshing

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

So happy to have the opportunity to be seen by doctor Katz! After suffering with a skin condition on my hands for years and numerous non effective creams and serious infections , after one visit to Dr. Katz and a prescription my hands are back to normal. Thank you soooooo much!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have seen Dr.Katz 2x. Very professional,on time and explained issue. Had me back within a month to remove a 1"spot on back.He froze with injection,cut and scraped area and I felt nothing.He did the procedure quickly,efficiently and painlessly.I found him pleasant,knowledgable and personable and will return for follow-ups happily.The area also healed with virtually no pain.The secretary can be abrupt but is efficient,not very personable but gets the job done.I would recommend Dr.Katz to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017