Ratings for Dr. A. Katz

So happy to have the opportunity to be seen by doctor Katz! After suffering with a skin condition on my hands for years and numerous non effective creams and serious infections , after one visit to Dr. Katz and a prescription my hands are back to normal. Thank you soooooo much!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have seen Dr.Katz 2x. Very professional,on time and explained issue. Had me back within a month to remove a 1"spot on back.He froze with injection,cut and scraped area and I felt nothing.He did the procedure quickly,efficiently and painlessly.I found him pleasant,knowledgable and personable and will return for follow-ups happily.The area also healed with virtually no pain.The secretary can be abrupt but is efficient,not very personable but gets the job done.I would recommend Dr.Katz to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He was insulting, rude, ignorant, unprofessional, judgmental and dogmatic.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Katz ruined my life. Put me on 3 months of antibiotics (3 whole months!!!) and accutane for my acne. Not once did he tell me about any possible side effects. I told him that I was experiencing severe digestive issues from the pills he put me on and he told me it shouldn't be from the medication but to stop it if I wanted. I did stop. Four years later I now have been diagnosed with a bowel disorder, SIBO, and hormonal issues. I never had any of these issues until I was treated by Dr. Katz. The biggest mistake I ever made was to ask for help from this doctor. I will always regret that decision.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Not even a real doctor!!!!!! All he knows how to do it give someone cream.... Waste of time and money, total paid liar, thief and total crook. Rude no communication skills , and esp no knowledge.. Please save your precious time and money, stay away from creamologist Katz !!!!!!!!!! Run

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr katz is Rude, condescending and does not care about his patients. The patient I was with is deaf and signs. On her fourth visit he asked if she was hearing impaired. It took a medical professional 4 visits to notice she signs and doesn't speak!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Great place to go for psoriasis! Changed my life! The appointments are on-time and I always get my questions answered!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

After telling this Doctor about my skin issues, he proceeded to tell me he saw nothing that I was talking about without even looking at me.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

This doctor has been so impersonal with me and lacked any sort of communication skills whatsoever. I would not recommend Dr. Katz to anyone! Clearly he is in it for the money!! Unfortunately I will have to travel south a little more to find a decent dermatologist. I still have two moles that are suspicious after already having melanoma now twice. Dr. Katz thought he would just pass the buck for the surgeon to remove them without taking the time to biopsy them first. Also he steered me towards getting botox for hyperhidrosis for facial sweating which hasn't done a thing. $744 later. My insurance covered $444 but he failed to tell me about the dispensing fee. So I now have to pay $300 out of my pocket. As well, my eyebrows have lowered due to the relaxed muscle in my forehead where he put the needles. He denied it was from the botox. Anyone who writes a good review for him must be either getting paid to do so or is a relative! Terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I used Dr Katz and now my both my daughters have gone to him, He is a great doctor gets the problem dealt with quickly. His reception is very busy but I have never had a problem with her she answers all my phone calls and quickly helps me. At the desk to make next aptmt you may have to wait a min but you get that in every Dr office. They are busy and have to deal with everyone's personality.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016