Ratings for Dr. A. Katz

Had to see Dr. Katz 3 times to remove a small mole, which is still slightly there. And then when I called to say I have a mole that is causing me pain which I’m worried about, and would like him to look at (since he is a specialist which I was referred too) the receptionist told me I need a new referral. Terrible. Don’t waste your time with them.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Go somewhere else, terrible at treating their patients.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Finally a great dermatologist! Doesn't keep you waiting forever, knowledgeable, friendly and personable. It's refreshing to have a genuine conversation with a dermatologist who is able to explain what is happening and how he can help, with a smile no less.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I found Dr Katz very personable and he took the time to explain treatment options to me and answered all my questions. I would recommend him to my friends and family. I had been to Simcoe derm previous to this and they were rude and didn't want to answer any questions and kept telling me to get it cut out Talking to Katz was very informative and refreshing

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

So happy to have the opportunity to be seen by doctor Katz! After suffering with a skin condition on my hands for years and numerous non effective creams and serious infections , after one visit to Dr. Katz and a prescription my hands are back to normal. Thank you soooooo much!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have seen Dr.Katz 2x. Very professional,on time and explained issue. Had me back within a month to remove a 1"spot on back.He froze with injection,cut and scraped area and I felt nothing.He did the procedure quickly,efficiently and painlessly.I found him pleasant,knowledgable and personable and will return for follow-ups happily.The area also healed with virtually no pain.The secretary can be abrupt but is efficient,not very personable but gets the job done.I would recommend Dr.Katz to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He was insulting, rude, ignorant, unprofessional, judgmental and dogmatic.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Katz ruined my life. Put me on 3 months of antibiotics (3 whole months!!!) and accutane for my acne. Not once did he tell me about any possible side effects. I told him that I was experiencing severe digestive issues from the pills he put me on and he told me it shouldn't be from the medication but to stop it if I wanted. I did stop. Four years later I now have been diagnosed with a bowel disorder, SIBO, and hormonal issues. I never had any of these issues until I was treated by Dr. Katz. The biggest mistake I ever made was to ask for help from this doctor. I will always regret that decision.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Not even a real doctor!!!!!! All he knows how to do it give someone cream.... Waste of time and money, total paid liar, thief and total crook. Rude no communication skills , and esp no knowledge.. Please save your precious time and money, stay away from creamologist Katz !!!!!!!!!! Run

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr katz is Rude, condescending and does not care about his patients. The patient I was with is deaf and signs. On her fourth visit he asked if she was hearing impaired. It took a medical professional 4 visits to notice she signs and doesn't speak!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017