Ratings for Dr. Andrew Levinson

My son and I have been patients of Dr. Levinson for over 10 years and will be patients of his as long as he is a medical care provider. I would have give him 10 stars for knowledge if the system allowed. His careful and analytical, functional approach have benefited us tremendously. My son has complex medical issues, which Dr. Levinson has unraveled. Dr. Levinson's thorough analysis and treatment plan have made an incredible, positive difference in the state of my son's health. I strongly recommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I actually was employed by this despicable excuse for a doctor. He not only underpays his staff, he then tells his staff in times of mistakes that they are actually being paid more than what he thinks they are worth. Meanwhile, he has no idea how to run a business. The turnover rate for employees is incredibly high, but that makes complete sense because he does not know how to treat his employees. He yells at them in front of customers for things that are completely out of their control. He blames his employees for his own mistakes. Such as forgetting to do something, yet blaming it on his staff for it and threatening to fire an employee, and the next second he wants to be your best friend. He is not fit to be a doctor, he may even need to have a couple doctors on speed dial himself. He makes all of his employees feel like they are no better than a piece of trash. His patients compliment employees work ethic more than he does, and as an employer that is the number one way to keep employees. We are here to help you, but if you are rude and inconsiderate dont expect employees to want to help you. He is constantly lying to his patients, and solely focused on making money. He up sells EVERYTHING and charges hundreds of dollars for products he has ordered for what would seem like cents in comparison to what he charges. I am actually shocked that he has not received worse reviews online, but it does make sense how people leave his office with the desire to NEVER LOOK BACK. Upon being hired, you are told your job will be one thing, but you will find yourself doing EVERYTHING with little to no appreciation, and you are constantly scrutinized for little mistakes or mistakes that are not your fault rather than being appreciated for the HUGE things you do, do for this doctor. Now, moving onto his Office Manager, Melanie. She is probably one of the most sarcastic, condescending human beings on the planet. I can't think of a patient who had something good to say about her. Let's start with the fact that she LIVES IN CALIFORNIA. How can you manage an office when you're living across the country? And when you do come into the office, you are sitting at your desk playing video games on your phone and expecting your employees to get anything done when you are breathing down their necks. She is not always available for employees to ask questions, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE WILL LIE AND SAY SHE IS. She even yelled at me once for calling her while she was sleeping and I needed her to answer a question. How is it our fault that you're running on Cali time? You should be available for Miami time, since the company is BASED IN MIAMI. Employees are constantly having to soften the blow when employees are yelling at us because Melanie is being incredibly rude to them, and we have lost customers over her behavior, but of course, nothing is ever done to change anything. I am grateful for this job, I met some amazing people (coworkers and patients) and definitely learned a lot when it comes to how terrible an employer could be, and I know am way more skeptical of where I choose to work.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Andrew Levinson's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1996)

Beech Street Corporation