Ratings for Dr. Andrew Levinson

Dr. Andrew Levinson is an excellent doctor! I have been his patient for many years. He has helped me and my family members always w. great results. I have complete trust in him for all matters of health, physical, mental, and spiritual. His expertise is in Western + Integrative medicine. This January I traveled to eight countries in Asia, including India. I was apprehensive about my health abroad. Dr. Levinson reviewed my trip w me thoroughly. He made me aware of what medications I needed to "pack", as a precaution for any health issues that may arise. (& that I should not use them, unless necessary, and that I should "call" him, if any questions). He started me on probiotic capsules and the correct supplements one week prior to my trip, that I would continue to use on my journey, that would protect my stomach, gut, from any foods I wasn't use to. And he put me on supplements to ward off colds and flu, while flying a lot, and being in a tour group w many others. I followed his instructions, and had a great trip! I was the Only! person on my tour, to not get ill, w fevers, cold or flu, or stomach issues! Thank You Dr. Levinson!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. and Staff were very cordial and all the treatments really helped me reduce all the swelling and chronic pain I had in my knees. Highly recommend Dr. Levinson.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Levinson for 12 years for Autism and other medical issues. He accurately diagnosed all her issues, eliminated some of them and helped her recover from Autism. She is now a junior in HS, thriving in honors courses, getting awards and participating in various clubs and drama plays. She was always mainstreamed in classes and along with the natural supplements, IV infusions, and HBOT therapies my daughter came back to us and has a future which pediatricians never thought she could. He did that for our family and along with our faith in God, my daughter has successfully recovered. Amazing and caring doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I am the mother of a `17 year old son with Autism. My son has been a patient of Dr. Levinson for over 10 years. His compassion with my son and our entire family has been more than a blessing! Having a child with severe Autism is sometimes an overwhelming experience. As with any medical intervention some therapies work and others have no effect. Dr. L. realizes this and has never given up on my son. We have recently experienced a major break through and I can not thank Dr. Levinson enough!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Levinson. He takes the time to listen to me thoroughly and asks me the right questions. He is patient and very caring. He is also extremely knowledgeable. If I ever move I am going to have to fly to Miami to see him!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

He was kind, caring and very helpful with all my questions! I highly recommend Dr. Levinson.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I saw him as an integrative medicine specialist! He was amazing! Very thorough! Very good! Came up with an effective treatment plan! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

My son and I have been patients of Dr. Levinson for over 10 years and will be patients of his as long as he is a medical care provider. I would have give him 10 stars for knowledge if the system allowed. His careful and analytical, functional approach have benefited us tremendously. My son has complex medical issues, which Dr. Levinson has unraveled. Dr. Levinson's thorough analysis and treatment plan have made an incredible, positive difference in the state of my son's health. I strongly recommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Andrew Levinson's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1996)

Pacificare