Ratings for Dr. Patrick Ma

Whilst Dr Ma’s rooms are extremely busy this practice managed to fit us in within 48 hrs The staff are amazing, caring and testing all the patients before they see Dr Ma When we met with him he found the problem immediately and was able to perform laser surgery on site, negating a second trip over to Vancouver. Follow up organised before we left his surgery Most grateful and highly recommend him for retinal issues

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Ma was 1 and half behind. He was rushing through my visit. The office was so crowded so obviously he was overbooked. HIs front desk girls were so unfriendly. One of them acted as if I was there bothering her. It was my first and last visit.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Ma is a very knowledgeable eye surgeon. He is also very personable and caring. Under his care, my husband is now able to see considerably better. We are so grateful!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Very thorough and caring. An excellent doctor, assisted by a top quality team.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Hands of GOD. Good person who fixes our eyes. I highly recommend Dr. Ma.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I so appreciate this Dr! He has helped me regain some of my sight back bro which I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

This doctor knows what he is talking about! I have been to a few doctors previously and was always told something different. He explained everything to me in a way that I understood! Very busy but extremely good at what he does. While sitting in the waiting room, many patients had told me great stories about his care and treatment. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

He has a lot of experiences, but not a caring doctor. I was surprised to find out how arrogant he is.

Submitted February 9, 2017

He is excellent, would not know what to do without him

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

How nice it is to have been seen and treated by Dr. Ma. Since I live in central BC it is un common to find a Dr. willing to travel to Terrace to see patients that can't get to Vancouver for appointments. Yes it is hard to drive the 13 hrs for surgery but it is nothing compared to the lose of sight. The staff was very organized and could handle several patients at one time. It is not often that you hear from the nurses that Dr. Ma is well liked and is willing to help clean up and knows the nurses by name. The treatment and care that I received by this amazing Dr. was very positive.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016