You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Patrick Ma

He has the hands of GOD to do what he does. Without a man like him, we would be losing a lot of knowledge and eye sights. My highest respect to this man and his specialty. The office runs like clock work as you watch his efficiency and how his staff is managing the volume of patients. Thank you Dr Ma and he staff and also the Surgery team. My sincere thanks.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Submitted April 11, 2016

I had terrible floaters in my right eye and finally decided to apply for a vitrectomy. Dr. Ma performed the operation over a year ago and to this day I can say I have ABSOLUTELY NO FLOATERS. He got them all, every single one. Sure there were long waits sometimes but I have no complaints. He is an amazing doctor and I have the highest regard for him. Robert Deans, Vancouver.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Ma has always been a professional ,very good at checking me over and ask lots of questions to make sure he has not missed anything if people are waiting to long to see him then they don't understand the medical system very well .He is one professional #1 doctors in Canada .

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Long waits are the norm. No doubt it is overbooking. Staff is incredibly friendly and sympathetic. Dr. Ma's beside manner could use improvement. Having said that, he is good at what he does - sort of.... It seems he doesn't remember what he told you from one appointment to the next and when you're hanging on every word, this is an important fault that needs to be corrected.

Submitted April 6, 2015

Expect to wait at least an hour before your actual appointment. Severe overbooking seems to be the norm, which is a sign of either poor office management or greed. Dr Ma is pleasant and competent when you actually get to see him, but the aforementioned management problems are very serious.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

My sister has been seeing Dr. Ma for awhile now due to her retinal detachment. She's been referred to Dr.Ma even though she lives on Vancouver Island and has to make frequent trips over on the ferry to the mainland just to see him. She doesn't have a computer so I will sing his praises for her. She raves on about him after each visit and always is thinking of ways to thank him for his kindness and helpfulness. She owes him so much for her sight even though she knows she is a difficult case.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

He gave me back my sight. I had a rare disease in my eyes and by luck I got to see Dr Ma that day.l was so scared but he helped me through a very tough time. I have my life again all because of this man. He was not a Dr but god for me.thank you Dr Ma

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Patrick Ma's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He has the hands of GOD to do what he does. Without a man like him, we would be losing a lot of knowledge and eye sights. My highest respect to this man and h..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I strongly dislike the staff at this office. Rude, difficult to understand and non-explanatory."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had terrible floaters in my right eye and finally decided to apply for a vitrectomy. Dr. Ma performed the operation over a year ago and to this day I can sa..."

December 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "15032162906" to "".

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ma has always been a professional ,very good at checking me over and ask lots of questions to make sure he has not missed anything if people are waiting to ..."

June 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97225". Address has been updated from "None" to "9205 Southwest Barnes Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15032162906".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Long waits are the norm. No doubt it is overbooking. Staff is incredibly friendly and sympathetic. Dr. Ma's beside manner could use improvement. Having said t..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Expect to wait at least an hour before your actual appointment. Severe overbooking seems to be the norm, which is a sign of either poor office management or gre..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My sister has been seeing Dr. Ma for awhile now due to her retinal detachment. She's been referred to Dr.Ma even though she lives on Vancouver Island and has t..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ive been a patient of Doctor Ma for almost 5 years and have nothing but good thins to say about him!!!!"

March 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He gave me back my sight. I had a rare disease in my eyes and by luck I got to see Dr Ma that day.l was so scared but he helped me through a very tough time...."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "YES THE PROCEDURE IS A LONG WAIT, DROPS,ETC. SOMETIMES THERE ARE EMERGENCIES. OTHERWISE THE OFFICE RUNS SMOOTHLY. WAIT TIME AVERAGES ONE HOUR DROPS ETC INCLUDED..."

October 28, 2014