Ratings for Dr. Patrick Ma

Tips when visiting: you can be min 2 hours late as each appointment visit is 3 hours late.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Seems very knowledgable, not great on communication

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Saved my husbands eyesight. Highly knowledgeable, professional and caring. We are grateful for the care that we received.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Whilst Dr Ma’s rooms are extremely busy this practice managed to fit us in within 48 hrs The staff are amazing, caring and testing all the patients before they see Dr Ma When we met with him he found the problem immediately and was able to perform laser surgery on site, negating a second trip over to Vancouver. Follow up organised before we left his surgery Most grateful and highly recommend him for retinal issues

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Ma was 1 and half behind. He was rushing through my visit. The office was so crowded so obviously he was overbooked. HIs front desk girls were so unfriendly. One of them acted as if I was there bothering her. It was my first and last visit.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Ma is a very knowledgeable eye surgeon. He is also very personable and caring. Under his care, my husband is now able to see considerably better. We are so grateful!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Very thorough and caring. An excellent doctor, assisted by a top quality team.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Hands of GOD. Good person who fixes our eyes. I highly recommend Dr. Ma.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I so appreciate this Dr! He has helped me regain some of my sight back bro which I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

This doctor knows what he is talking about! I have been to a few doctors previously and was always told something different. He explained everything to me in a way that I understood! Very busy but extremely good at what he does. While sitting in the waiting room, many patients had told me great stories about his care and treatment. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017