Ratings for Dr. Craig P. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg is very knowledgeable about diabetes. He listens tentatively, which is hard to find a doctor that does that. The staff is awesome.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Thorough, caring, excellent all around. He runs late sometimes because he gives patients as much times as they need; well worth the wait. Hands on ... personally calls me with test results, personally administers treatments others might out source to a hospital tech.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Greenberg is incredibly intelligent, and is willing to work to find the root of the problem. I'm so happy to have found him! I had a list of questions ready to ask him, but by explaining everything in depth (and he talks fast!) I only had one question to ask at the end, which was unrelated to why I was there. He does run behind schedule, but I can appreciate that because he's taking the necessary amount of time to care for each patient. Excellent doctor, totally worth waiting to see.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Greenberg was amazing. Finally a physician willing to take the time to explain my disease. To many physicians hand you a prescription and say see you in four months. After having a lot of problems lately, I thought I would give a need provider a try. It only took him a matter of minutes to find the underlying cause of my problems. I'm very fortunate to have him!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I have never worked with a more arrogant doctor. He won't last long .

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Greenberg. He tends to run late, but that's because he gives his patients all the time they deserve. Now my spouse is also one of his patients, and even my parents drive from out-of-state to see him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

He is the best doctor in town. He is very smart and listen to his patient. I am proud to meet him as my doctor. He will have large number of patients due to good and best references. He kept me alive.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

Dr. Greenberg was very helpful with my thyroid issues. He spent quite a bit of time with me..he was not rushing me. He listened to absolutely everything I had to say! I would highly reccommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Listens & takes time to evaluate your problem.I also use armour thyroid and he is willing to prescribe it to me. I am a firm believer in natural thyroid medication

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Talks fast but very intelligent. Pleasant Personality.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Craig P. Greenberg's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Workers Comp