Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Kalla

Had to have 9 of my toe nails removed. Did a great job.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Very knowledgeable podiatrist, very pleased would recommend!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Kalla is amazing, I've been seeing him for some years now. He's the reason I even have feet.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I would NOT see this doctor unless you experience diabetes, which is his alleged specialty. I found him arrogant and he provided absolutely no answers for my foot issue after ordering a test. Seemed genuinely disinterested in helping me. Ultimately, he had no answers in the end and wasn't interested in trying to find any. Ironically, my wife's friend has seen him and had the exact same experience. For $325 per session, beware. Total money grab.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Kalla was amazing. Took lots of time to deal with my issues, did not rush the appointment at all. I would 100 percent recommend Dr Kalla to anyone with foot issues!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Excellent Doctor. He does not rush with his patients so it can put him behind schedule, but saying that he is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

My appointment was made about one month ahead. I was well received by the receptionist in comfortable surroundings. Dr. Kalla proceeded to ask searching questions about my problems with my feet and having established the background, he took up each problem in details including exercises and examinations that would demonstrate the problem. He concluded with specific recommendations, prescriptions and appointments after about one hour. Dr. Kalla is a very pleasant, intelligent and knowledgeable person, imminently better than any other podiatrist that I have seen before.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Kalla is incredible! He is knowledgeable, informative, patient and kind. His desire to help and amazing bedside manner has restored my faith in doctors again and I am so grateful that I ever stepped foot in his clinic. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Very knowledgeable, proffesional Doctor who takes the time to do a great job. Highly respected and recommended.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Kalla. I have been going to him for over five years and I have always been extremely pleased. He is very sensitive to his patients needs. He is very knowledgeable and discusses all the options with you. He and his staff go above and beyond the call of duty at all times to do what is necessary to help you - their patient.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016