Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Kalla

I would NOT see this doctor unless you experience diabetes, which is his alleged specialty. I found him arrogant and he provided absolutely no answers for my foot issue after ordering a test. Seemed genuinely disinterested in helping me. Ultimately, he had no answers in the end and wasn't interested in trying to find any. Ironically, my wife's friend has seen him and had the exact same experience. For $325 per session, beware. Total money grab.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Kalla was amazing. Took lots of time to deal with my issues, did not rush the appointment at all. I would 100 percent recommend Dr Kalla to anyone with foot issues!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Excellent Doctor. He does not rush with his patients so it can put him behind schedule, but saying that he is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

My appointment was made about one month ahead. I was well received by the receptionist in comfortable surroundings. Dr. Kalla proceeded to ask searching questions about my problems with my feet and having established the background, he took up each problem in details including exercises and examinations that would demonstrate the problem. He concluded with specific recommendations, prescriptions and appointments after about one hour. Dr. Kalla is a very pleasant, intelligent and knowledgeable person, imminently better than any other podiatrist that I have seen before.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Kalla is incredible! He is knowledgeable, informative, patient and kind. His desire to help and amazing bedside manner has restored my faith in doctors again and I am so grateful that I ever stepped foot in his clinic. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Very knowledgeable, proffesional Doctor who takes the time to do a great job. Highly respected and recommended.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Kalla. I have been going to him for over five years and I have always been extremely pleased. He is very sensitive to his patients needs. He is very knowledgeable and discusses all the options with you. He and his staff go above and beyond the call of duty at all times to do what is necessary to help you - their patient.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr Kalla is so great. I have seen him twice now for toe surgery. He is calm, gentle, knowledgable and makes his patients comfortable. He always explains everything is is extremely attentive, making sure that any question or concern you have is answered before he begins. He is worth every penny and I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I recently had foot surgery by Dr Kalla, who corrected 3 toes. I am 150% happy with the out come. He is extremely professional and kind. He explained everything that was happening with my foot and what he suggested as correction surgery. Gave me the choice and I went for it and glad I did. My foot looks amazing in only 3 months after the procedure. I am seriously thinking about speaking with him about my other foot. Regarding he comments about the front office staff....people wake up....don't just walk through the door and sit down, communicate with Sheila and Cathy, say hello....these ladies do a wonderful job and are extremely friendly. See you soon Dr Kalla....

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Kalla is a very careful, thoughtful and helpful podiatrist. He explains issues clearly and demonstrates great expertise.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015