Ratings for Dr. Cecil Hershler

I, along with other polio survivors, were simply dropped by the doctor. No explanation. Phone calls, letters and even referrals from other doctors were simply ignored. Sad, because he was very knowledgeable when it came to Post Polio Syndrome.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Hershler treated me with a great deal of compassion and expertise. He was very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Hershler is one of the rare doctor's that actually listen to you and work towards making you better. His professionalism and expertise make him a must see doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I seen Dr Hershler after years of cronic pain and specialist after specialist! As well as pain clinics . Dr Hershler was very personable as well as professional. He finally said I would not return to work full time ... perhaps for some this was not good news however he gave me a new direction instead and to learn to live with the pain and move from there !

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hershler for the past several years. He has vast knowledge and listens well. His staff is very friendly. I am very thankful that i have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I saw Dr. Hershler for several years because of post polio syndrome. I tried repeatedly to get another appointment but never received a phone call to confirm despite calls, letters etc. I was/am most disappointed as he was helpful in the past.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Yes it took a long time to get in however what specialist doesn't? After five years of suffering and no referrals by my useless GP my lawyer suggested I push for this referral. Finally someone is able to explain to me in plain English what I have done to my neck! He was able to provide concrete medical evidence that I indeed was disabled. I had also slipped into depression which was directly linked to the injury. I have just now been able to force the two insurers (STD and LTD) to negotiate a settlement. I only wish I had been referred to Dr Hershler 5 years ago!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

This doctor is the only one to figure out what was going on medically with me, after years of odd symptoms and much pain it was an incredible relief. I was then able to educate myself in order to help myself. The best doctor I have ever encountered!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

went to see Dr Hershler last year it was helpfull. in short he was very knowledgable,helpful. and he listens to you,and the staff is great!! going to see him again soon.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Hershler is the only Doctor that figured out what was wrong with me!! after years of symptoms, I was simply releived to know what I was dealing with. He is polite and understanding and very thorough. I find it hard to believe these negative posts, who I met was "was great". wish my GP could figure out what he did in a very short appointment. I highly recommendn this Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012