Ratings for Dr. May Ong

Dr. Ong has helped me over the last 18 years. I am very grateful for her help.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Ong has been nothing short of life altering. Suffering migraines 25yrs+ and she was able to nearly eliminate them. Kind, genuine, caring, just a few words to describe.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr Ong has been a life saver. I have suffered with chronic migraines as well as chronic pain for over 30 years and after seeing different specialists over the years, she is who I am sticking with. She works harder than any doctor I have met , she genuinely cares for her patient and she digs to find solutions! I am so fortunate that a friend pointed me in her direction!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I have been very fortunate to have Dr. Ong as my pain dr for many years. She always has the latest information on treatments & is willing to answer any questions that I have. It took many years to get just the right cocktail of medications to keep my chronic migraines under some kind of control. She has made my life bareable again.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Amazing, knowledgeable, caring doctor! Can't say enough about her. So glad I found her. You must get your doctor to send a referral.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Does anyone know how to get an appointment to see Dr Ong? I've been trying to contact her office but got voice messages, she was recommended by my doctor but I can't get through for any appointments or a live voice. Please help !!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I can't say enough, just how spectacular of a person she is - let alone a doctor. Dr Ong made time to both schedule and listen to me, and after 10 years of migraine attacks and chronic headaches, she is the one who managed to broker a peace between me and my brain. I've spoken to a few of her other patients, who have only spoken of her with the kindest of voices and the most grateful of stories. Dr Ong is perhaps one of the best things that happened to my life, something I am certain many others can attest to.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Try as I do, I cannot find much to redeem this doctor. She is arrogant, rude, and never on time. After a couple of years of trying, and a lot of wasted time, I cannot say she has done much of anything for me.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Ong for two years, she is very knowledgeable and upfront. She has changed my life and now my pain is manageable. I owe a lot to her. I was hospitalized to manage my pain for two weeks and she came to visit even during weekend. Ladan

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have had CRPS for 12 years. My first appointment with Dr. Ong was 1 1/2 hours. She asked me about my story up to what brought me to her. She is very intelligent and knows her stuff. I look forward to working with her in the future.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016