Ratings for Dr. May Ong

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Ong for two years, she is very knowledgeable and upfront. She has changed my life and now my pain is manageable. I owe a lot to her. I was hospitalized to manage my pain for two weeks and she came to visit even during weekend. Ladan

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have had CRPS for 12 years. My first appointment with Dr. Ong was 1 1/2 hours. She asked me about my story up to what brought me to her. She is very intelligent and knows her stuff. I look forward to working with her in the future.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Ong is incredibly knowledgable in her field. She takes the time to thoroughly explain what is going on, and exactly how a certain medication can help. She explains this with physical research papers that she hands out instead of just telling a patient to try a medication without much reasoning.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

This doctor saved my life. After 2 years of pain and post concussion. I finally was able to see her. The first time i saw her she mention so many natural medicine i went home crying such as pea pure. After one week i decided to order and it works. Follow her advice if something doesn't work tell her. She listens and has a passion for helping people.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Knows her stuff. Hopefully her ideas work. Migraines daily for 18 years and I can't cope anymore.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr May Ong saved my life,I would not be here if it wasn't for her. I have a severed nerve in my face and had seen many specialists and tried many drugs with terrible side affects. She listened to me and worked with me to give me my life back as I was at the end of my rope. Yes you have to wait to see her but that is because she doesn't rush you and you are not the only patient. How would you feel after waiting so long to see her if she said I'm sorry your time is up and out the door you go. Jennifer does her best to juggle Dr Ong's time to fit in as many people as she can as they feel terrible that the wait time is so long but the paper work that the government makes them do after each appointment is horrific!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

After a severe car crash in 2011 and after seeing several medical specialists including St Paul's Pain Clinic, Dr Ong truly saved my life. Instead of pushing medications on me, she actually had me stop taking some. Meanwhile, her therapies, which includes, botox, lidocaine, cortisone, sugar-water and freezing injections have given me a sense of living again with time away from ever-present pain. In emergency situations, her staff have been a class act. They've fitted me in without judgments or attitude. Her waitlist is long but it is well worth it. If you are a person in pain, I would 100% recommend Dr Ong. She is kind, caring, respectful, knowledgable and always putting the patient's needs first with a caring and nurturing manner.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Is is a very good doctor and knows what to do for my daughter who hac chronic regional pain

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Ijust had the misfortune of reading a "high priority patients" review. To insinuate that most patients are lying just to claim disability is unbelievable and ignorant! We all suffer from excruciating pain 24 hours a day 7 days a week just like you. So maybe educate yourself before running your mouth so rudely. I was on her waiting list for over 2 years and had to cope the best I knew how to until my appointment. To think of yourself so highly over everyone else is simply arrogant. Without Dr. Ong and Jennifer, I hate to think where I would be. There are far more sick people than most people think...and that explains for the long waiting list. Try not to think of yourself as the only sick patient Dr. Ong has and maybe you will understand the way things work in the world. My hat's off to Dr. Ong and Jennifer for all of their years of hard work!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Top notch Doctor I would be lost without her. She has helped me so much. i still have pain but the efforts she puts in to find a cure is outstanding..

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014