Ratings for Dr. Peter Kokan

Dr Kokan is a very friendly, accommodating and a great Dr. I am super happy with the result of both my left hip & knee replacement, so I decided to do my right knee. With that I am very grateful to be back to normal again. I am very happy with the secretary for all the arrangement & appointments, organized everything for me prior to surgery & post surgery. If I could give them both a 10 specially the secretary. They made my life enjoyable. I will highly recommend Dr. Kokan.

Submitted October 26, 2016

the receptionist is very rude. Seems she gets joy out of making the patients feel terrible. The surgery didn't go very well for something so simple as a ALC problem in the knee. No follow up, hard to get an appt. due to the rude receptionist.......I would never ever go back there. Receptionist hung up on me when I called to tell her I was in a lot of pain and needed to see dr. Kokan..........very ignorant.......she should be a receptionist at a prison perhaps......not a surgeons office.......something is wrong with her

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Echoing the sentiments of other reviewers, doctor does his job but the receptionist is out of line. I don't recall her being rude during my office visit (it was several years ago), but I'll never forget that she did call me personally afterwards to comment on her opinion of my mental health in regards to the condition I went to see the Dr. She and I don't know each other personally but had shared a mutual friend who suggested I see Dr. Kokan, so I guess she felt that gave her a right to give me personal medical /psychological advice from her own opinion or coversations with this other "friend."

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

ACL reconstruction in 2000. That knee is holding up and better than the other one... I just finished 150 mile MS bike ride and ski competitively.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Kokan is amazing. Great surgeon. Helpful, patient and very knowledgeable. His secretary is probably the worst I have ever dealt with though. Make sure you get on her good side.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

The receptionist always puts you on hold. She can't handle simple task and she asks you to call back. Yet, she put her phone voice message as " do not leave a message". I agree that she's better off somewhere else. The entire experience of seeing dr was ruined by her.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr Kokan repaired my shoulder about 4 years ago , It has been great , better than before . I also no longer have the issue of that arm falling asleep when I am sleeping.( Just a side benefit to the surgery I guess)

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr.Kokan was ok but it's true what others on here have to say about his assistant. She is very very rude. I waited outside in the hallway for 1 1/2 hr. When I was finally allowed in the receptionist had a very nasty attitude. It's very unfortunate that Dr. Kokan would still keep her around. She's poor help and gives patients an awful experience. she's ruining dr.kokan's name and his clinics reputation.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Sadly, I have to agree with the previous negative comments about the receptionists.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Receptionist treated my mother like garbage. How Dr. Kokan can keep her on staff is a mystery. Rude doesn't even begin to describe her. Hopefully she's close to retirement, so this Tin woman can go find a heart. If she hates her job so much, then leave. On Dr. Kokan, nothing but good things to say.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015