Ratings for Dr. Randy B. Miller

Ive always had breathing problems due to my deviated septum which was exacerbated when i broke my nose. Additionally Ive always had a hump on my nose so I decided to have a septorhinoplasty with Dr. Miller. He is a kind, caring, attentive, and experienced doctor and I am 100% satisfied with the results. My breathing has dramatically improved and my nose came out looking just the way I wanted. My post-op recovery was painless as well and I had no complications. I highly recommend Dr. Miller!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

In a recent bicycle accident, my son tore up the inside of his leg on a bicycle chain, The wound went down to muscle and tendon. Dr. Miller was able to sew up the wound in his office, without having to do a skin graft. My son healed beautifully. Dr. Miller was warm, attentive and caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I had a lesion on my chest that needed to be removed, and after calling about 8 different places which never answered my calls or offer a good service; I finally got in contact with Cynthia. She was super helpful; she got back to me right away after checking back with my insurance and we schedule an appointment that same week. I met with Dr. Miller he told me about his extensive background in the field, made me feel very comfortable and worked around my work schedule to have my procedure done as soon as possible. The day of the procedure I went to the office feeling very nervous but they made me feel right at home. During the procedure I was awake so it was easy for me to enjoy the music and a nice conversation. After the procedure they were very caring and told me to feel free to contact them no matter how small the question was. The follow up visit were fast and easy as well. I definitely recommend Dr Miller and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

II was introduced to Dr. Miller when I visited Mercy hospital's emergency room due to facial lacerations from a fall where I landed on a glass. My lip had to be stitched up in several areas and also one small stitch on my cheek. I thought my face would be disfigured for life. Dr. Miller used the tiniest stitches and one cannot tell I had to have reconstructive surgery. He is absolutely amazing at his skill and is also the most gentle and kind mannered doctor I have ever met. I still go for follow up every 2 months now and he is as kind as when he attended to me the first day. If I ever will consider cosmetic surgery, I know without a doubt I will go to Dr. Miller, I cannot begin to express my gratitude towards him and his excellent workmanship. His assistant, Cynthia is just as kind and lovely. Thank you Dr. Miller and Cynthia for your endless patience and calming my fears!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Amazing surgeon, very happy with my breast augmentation procedure. Staff was also great, very professional and prepared, I have a very natural look in my breasts now, excatly what I wanted. Dr. Miller listens to you very carefully and does what YOU want, not what most plastic surgeons think you should look like.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

he is a professional doctor and a sweet person and very meticulous with his work he always happy and smile

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Overall the study is a awesome idea for stubborn fat, staff is great really trusting and make you feel at home (:

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I had liposuction done in the abdominal area and I can honestly say my overall experience was amazing the staff was super nice super attentive they made sure I was being taken care of the whole time. The same day when the anestisia wore off I had barley any pain I didn't have to take any meds. The day after my surgery I went to work fine I was able to do all of the usual stuff I was even able to drive the day of the surgery which really amazed me. The doctor was awsome from beginning to end he really did a great job on me I don't even feel like I had a baby. I would definitely recommend this doctor you will love him!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I went to Dr. Miller for a liposuction procedure on my stomach and hips. He was very personable and very detail-oriented. The procedure was pretty easy to recover from, I was doing most of my every day activities within a couple of days, only took a few pain pills and never again after that. He contoured me the way I was hoping, I'm very happy!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Since about the age of 5 my nose has been broken leading to a deviated septum, it was never really a huge deal to me till I turned 18 when I started seeing my nose sort of get wider, I decided a rhinoplasty was my best option and decided to do my research on the best plastic surgeons in Miami. I came across a few doctors but the one who really stuck out was Dr. Miller. Dr. Miller is also an ENT doctor which made me really trust his care and comfortable with going through with the procedure. It has been 4 months since the procedure and I can honestly and truly say that I am so happy I chose Dr. Miller for my procedure. He did a phenomenal job. I am so happy with my results. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Randy B. Miller's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1992)

Tufts Health Plans