Ratings for Dr. Banafsheh Peyvandi

Does not listen just tries to prescribe drugs to help. When the first pills do not work she goes to stronger options. Will not refer me to a specialist because she thinks she knows everything and is embarrassed I asked.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Horrible Experience. She would not listen to why I was there. She raised her voice at me saying*Do you want me to diagnose the problem or do you*? As I started to continue to speak, she then got up and dismissed me without even examining me. Rude and Disrespectful

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

It was very worse experience. she said prescribing antibiotics to kids is crime. how can she said that it means other doctors are not doctors, only she is the one who is doctor. i am very disappointed. Secondly, She has to respect other doctors, she said few things to for my family doctor, which was not acceptable. thirdly, she was saying that our human body is meant to eat only non vegetarian food, but i am vegetarian, she should know that she is in diverse culture country and she has to respect others cultures too. Very bad experience with her. I am not going to her any more and not going to recommend any of my friends and family. other staff and other doctors in that clinic was very good.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Cares more than most Drs. I’ve seen. I can’t understand the negative comments I’ve resd here, not the Dr. I was treated by.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Terrible experience. I was over an hour late, and the worst part is she doesn't listen. I wont be back here for sure. Its amazing what her office staff seem to put up with (angry customers for being so late, angry doctor as well as i sat in the waiting room!)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I met her in November. One must see her for refills of prescriptions. I have several prescriptions which DO NOT end all at the same time. Nope, have to go in. One test was inclusive, so she called me in and asked why I was there. If there were no symptoms, then no retesting. Needed a renewal of a referral as my specialist was on leave. That MOA faxed a form. All she had to do was tick the box and fax it back. Nope, have to book an appointment. Asked for a referral to see an eye specialist. Nope, ask your optometrist for one. I did...not a problem whatsoever. Needed a medical form filled out for the Motor Vehicle Branch who pays the doctor $ 75. Nope, she charged me an extra $ 100. to read an eye chart and wiggle her fingers in front of me to ensure I could see. Feel strongly about reporting that. $ 175 for that????? Done with this one. Dr. Crossen would be so disappointed. Miss you Dr. Crossen. Onto the next doctor. And we wonder why our med system is going broke. Be a doctor because you wish to help people, not to be rich......geez.....

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr Peyvandi is great! She’s very helpful. She really tries to understand and listen to your problems and symptoms. She won't send you home empty-handed

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr Peyvandi is great! She’s very helpful. My only complaint would be that the receptionist didn’t use the correct name for me, but they almost got it correct and I understand that they must deal with many many different people so really?? not a complaint. I’m definitely going back! and I hope you will too. PS: to the racist dirtbags who left comments before me, please feel free to leave. your racism is not acceptable or tolerable here. BYE!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I recommend this doctor. She is very kind and her staff are helpful. These negative comments are overreacting and I definitely think she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

This is so sad. Dr. P was incredibly late, which I understand but then she tried to get my medical history but it's like she wasn't listening to me at all. I called to get a referral for a specialist to help manage a condition I've had for 20 years and was told to come in to see her. When there she just prescribed me something that costs ALOT of money and I didn't get the referral as it seemed to get dismissed. I am sure she is a lovely lady, but as far as being my doctor, I would like someone who let's me have a say in my care. I am a person.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017