Ratings for Dr. Banafsheh Peyvandi

Dr Peyvandi is great! She’s very helpful. My only complaint would be that the receptionist didn’t use the correct name for me, but they almost got it correct and I understand that they must deal with many many different people so really?? not a complaint. I’m definitely going back! and I hope you will too. PS: to the racist dirtbags who left comments before me, please feel free to leave. your racism is not acceptable or tolerable here. BYE!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Although she is always late it is worth the wait! Since she went back to VivaCare the staff there (blonde) has been very helpful and gets my family and myself in without hesitation! Way better than Manchanda who would give us a hard time! Kudos to you Dr.P for leaving there!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

This is so sad. Dr. P was incredibly late, which I understand but then she tried to get my medical history but it's like she wasn't listening to me at all. I called to get a referral for a specialist to help manage a condition I've had for 20 years and was told to come in to see her. When there she just prescribed me something that costs ALOT of money and I didn't get the referral as it seemed to get dismissed. I am sure she is a lovely lady, but as far as being my doctor, I would like someone who let's me have a say in my care. I am a person.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

i too am surprised at the negative comments. both my husband and I found dr. Peyvandi an excellent doctor - personable, knowledgeable and caring. office staff support poor though. message on answering machine outdated - does not indicate she is on holiday. and does not take messages. no sign on office door either. very frustrating in that regard as i was hoping for an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

People giving her bad reviews obviously miss their old GP, Dr. P is professional, helpful, and explains everything, I'm sad she has left Surrey.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I am surprised to read the comments from the other patients. The first time I met Dr. Peyvandi in a walk-in clinic in Surrey, I already knew I wanted her to be my family doctor. I've been seeing her for more than two years since then. She's been very caring, nice, sweet and kind. She talks and listens to me with empathy. When I experienced symptoms for hyperthyroidism, she made sure I was referred to the right specialists, and gave me the prescriptions I needed. For plenty of times, she even offered to check on another issue even if that was not the main reason for my visit - just so I wouldn't have to come back. This morning, my 10-year old son went to see her in Surrey walk-in clinic. He likes her a lot! He told me the doctor was very nice to him even if she didn't recognize that he was my child. My husband, who took him to the clinic, also agreed. I'm so happy I decided to register as her patient in her clinic at North Vancouver. Yes, I followed her from Surrey to North Vancouver! That's how much I like her as my doctor. She treats me like a friend :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Most expensive GP I have ever had. She is fortunate she never talked down on my previous GP, (who she took over her practice,)she can only dream to be as professional as she was. My family will not be continuing as she is more concerned about added fees than she is with caring for you.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Had to have refill for prescriptions and when I picked them up the pharmacist told me I had to go back to the doctors. The Dr. did not contact me to tell me I had to go in and I needed the prescription right away. Told me I had to see her ever 3 months for each prescription which I have never had to do before. I think it is to get more billings. Cannot discuss anything with her as she does not listen.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

We found her to be rude, aggressive and condescending. She said that she disagreed with my previous GP's care and previous prescriptions (whose practice she took over). I had an upper respiratory infection at the time and she diagnosed me without listening to my chest or feeling my glands. She said she should not have taken over My previous GP's practice because it has been more work than she expected, and that she thinks she should re-negotiate the deal. It was outrageous how unprofessional she was. She did not listen to any of my concerns and made me feel like she new my body better than me. Beware of this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I found her very unprofessional. She criticized my previous GP whose practice she took over and she was verbally abusive and confrontational. Her behavior was totally shocking! I will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Banafsheh Peyvandi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.