Ratings for Dr. Darren L. Albert

Had cataract surgery recently. He was excellent. At the next day checkup I was in pain due to a reaction from the drops used. He inserted a contact lens to be worn for several days ... wonderful. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Excellent -- great cataract surgeon. Very fast and energetic

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Had cataract removed - wonderful experience from start to fonish cant wait for next cataract procedure.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I had cataract surgery in both eyes this summer. Preparation and directions during surgery were impeccable. Dr Albert asked questions throughout the surgery to check my state, and he explained what he was about to do. I felt very comfortable under his care and all went according to plan. Dr Albert is warm and will have a short discussion when appropriate. He is clearly one of the best ophthalmologist out there and we are tremendously lucky to have him practice here in Montreal.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

had cataract surgery on both eyes one turned out fine the other one resulted in double vertical vision and although I have returned 4 times he has done nothing to improve the problem, instead told me that i have to learn to live with it and that I am too particular.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr Albert came highly recommended to me for his extensive experience and knowledge. Both of my parents were examined by him at his office and were very happy with their appointment. He is well trusted and we are pleased to have him as our family eye Dr.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

"Dr" Darren Albert saw my 86 year old mother post surgery. he was rude and abusive .She was alone and he barely checked her. She left in tears , unchecked, and 40 dollars poorer He needs help managing his anger She is seeing another opthologist now We should have checked this site Before letting Albert see her

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Il annule ses rendez-vous souvent, supposement malade. On le sait rendu a l'hopital. Il faut que je manque une autre journee de travail, deja que c'est complique manquer au boulot. C'est decourageant. Il n'a pas beaucoup de respect pour les patients. On n'est pas tous a notre retraite.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Un médecin bilingue très compétant pour une chirurgie de la cataracte sur une jeune de 37 ans. Merci..

Submitted May 8, 2013

Very competent, knowledgeble and caring.Exactly what we expect of a good doctor

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Darren L. Albert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med