Ratings for Dr. Timothy R. Long

Went to this dr for nine months but never got to meet him. I was always pushed off to the NP. I asked everytime I called if I could see him and there was always an excuse why he was out of office or too busy. Can't give an accurate reading to someone I never met.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Great doc! Knowledgeable and takes his time to talk with you ~ I would estimate he usually stays in the room for 15-20 mins, which is such a welcomed change to the now a days 'get em in and get em out'. I had been looking for a GP for quite some time and compared to the others, Dr. Long is far superior!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Long is a very compassionate and knowledgable Dr. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I highly recommend him. I've never had to wait a long time to see him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Long is a great doctor. I feel very comfortable whenever I go to the office. However, I sometimes feel that he needs to be more open to the patient's input concerning health issues. He is very quick to make up his mind about the underlying problem. Once he makes up his mind, he doesn't seem open to patient concerns that he might be wrong.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Always takes the time to deal with whatever issue I am having. Very, very positive atmosphere in the office.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Very down to earth doctor and very realistic about life. I like him as a doctor and as person.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

I absolutely love Dr. Long. He's knows exactly what he is doing and what he is talking about. He has been my family dr. for quite a while now. He is the one who sent me to a hearing Dr. when I thought there was sometinhg wrong with it. Come to find out, there was. I was deaf in my left ear and now I wear a hearing aid in my right ear. I am only 16 years old. But, I look up to Dr, Long so much because he is an awesome Christian and a man of God.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

I found Dr. Long to be very straightforward and friendly. When I asked him to explain something in greater detail, he always took time to do so. He also has taken the time to look up information when he didn't know an answer. I think he's a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Doctor Long is very arrogant. When he makes up his mind about something there is no changing it, even when there is evidence to prove him wrong.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

Dr. Timothy R. Long's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MAMSI