Ratings for Dr. JOSE R. Pinero

Dr. Pinero is a very professional , compassionate , and knowledgeable Cardiologist. I have been his patient now for over 25 years . I have a strong family history of heart disease and I believe that I have been able to improve my heart's condition and overall health due to Dr. Pinero medical expertise and proactive medical care / treatment of my heart disease. I highly recommend Dr. Pinero as a cardiologist . Thanks and God Bless from Alfonso Chao III , Architect and Patient. I can be reached at 305-804-0154 and / or my email at achao@bellsouth.net if anyone needs further personal advice / testimony.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Pineiro is a wonderful doctor. He has expertise and compassion. He never rushes any patient and shows genuine interest in all aspects of a patient's health. I would recommend him without a moment's hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Best cardiologist, he's very professional and truly cares about all of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I am a patient of this doctor as are all my family members. He is caring ,attentive and very knowable .Always takes time to return the call s for the patients. They are few doctors left out there's like him

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Excellent, Dr. now a days you will not find a dedicated Dr. as Dr. Jose R. Pinero

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr. JOSE R. Pinero's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)