Ratings for Dr. Michael Young Byun

His proprietary face lift is the answer to not looking like Joan Rivers but looking like a younger version of yourself.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

I could not live without this man!!! He has kept me looking as good as I feel for the last 12 years. I have had it all, brow lift, face lift, eyes and now my maintenance routine of botox and platelet injections. The platelet injections are done like no other doctor. I don't know how he does it but not a day goes by when someone doesn't comment that I don't look my age and that they'd never know I've had work. He is the best, bar none!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Had a very positive and long lasting experience . Had my drooping lids and bags done. Dr Byun did a very natural job. 10 years later and I am still very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

An amazing and gifted surgeon. I would trust him with anything!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I had plastic surgery with Dr. Dr. Michael Byun 4 months ago. I am very satisfied with his work. I recommend him so highly. Dr. Michael Byun used his creativity and integrated artistry with my surgery. He gave me individualized attention to make sure I have the most naturel look looking face lift. I had him to perform face lift, upper and lower blepharoplasty and also brow lift surgery. He used his innovative technique to address my aging issues and made me look beautiful and healthy. He is truly an artist. He made me look 20 years younger. The surgery with him has changed my life for better. He and his entire staff made me feel important and they truly cared about me. He is very up to date when it comes to his practice.My recovery fast. His staff was very detail oriented, especially with the follow up. In past I have visited many plastic surgeon in north shore. I truly believe he provides the best facility for plastic cosmetic surgery in North shore. I thank him so much. Zhila Nejad

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

A picture is worth a thousand words which is why we should be able to post pictures of ourselves after enduring Dr. Byun's surgery. I am extremely unhappy with my results. I found Dr. Byun to be VERY UNCARING and somewhat ruthless after my surgery. What should have been a relatively simple procedure has been botched in my opinion. Who ever heard of lopsided lipo, well I have experienced it now. I will now have to go to another surgeon to get Dr. Byun's work fixed. I cannot have a lopsided face. To say that I am disappointed is a huge understatement. It saddens me that this type of work is not more widely exposed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Byun years ago that I am now having redone by another surgeon. He is very good at seeming honest up front, but disregards the wishes of his clients. I went in looking to go from an A to a full B cup. I ended up with over filled, unnatural looking breasts that are almost a D. After requesting my medical file, I found that Dr Byun had filled my 325 cc implants to 400cc. I was not even able to get an appointment with Dr. Byun post surgery. When I came in because one of the implants had dropped lower than the other and looked unnatural, I was passed off to an assistant. The only time I managed to get an appointment with him after the surgery he disregarded my concerns about what was occurring with my own body, and was arrogant enough to tell me that his office even continuing to address the issue was merely being done as a courtesy to me. Someone who will be preforming a surgery on you should be honest and trustworthy, not an arrogant salesman.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I could not be happier with my decision to go with Dr. Byun, and nearly everyday my friends are still saying "aren't you glad you went to Dr. Byun and got this done" and they tell me that my eyes look great. The truth is, my eyes looked pretty good even just one month after surgery, but Dr. Byun told me it would take about 6 months to see the final product and he was right. These eyes look perfect, natural, I am just so pleased with him. They look like they did when I was young, only they might even look better. :). He was just spot on with the shape, I am so impressed with him. Two of my friends have already called to make appointments with him as a result of my successful outcome. So this is my experience, you can have comfort in going to him. He is truly an artist. Good luck and I wish you all the best. Denise L.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

DR. MICHAEL BYUN THE VERY BEST OF THE BEST Dr. Byun who is by far above and beyond all doctors. A master cosmetic surgeon with credits, accreditation's and so many accomplishments it's truly impressive. An innovator of cosmetic procedures, and a true artist with masterful artistic eye... Dr. Byun assures beauty beyond aesthetics. Dr Byun is literally a Genius!His approach is unique with results that all doctors wish and hope to obtain.Dr. Byun corrects other doctors mistakes which had gone terribly wrong. Dr. Byun also works on countless patients of horrific accidents with results so amazing they baffle all. Quite literally, Dr. Byun gives beauty and hope.I did years of research before going to Dr. Byun and I would recommend him to my family and loved ones!If you have very discerning taste and want only the very best of the best, I urge you to see for yourself by visiting Dr. Byun. You will be absolutely astonished and amazed by his incomparable and unparalleled work!Michael F.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

20 yrs ago I could not afford Dr. Byun and went to other surgeons. That was a mistake. Dr Byun has been revising those procedures now. A previous rhinoplasty, mid face lift, and silicone injections has made his job difficult. He fixed everything except the nose (will have that done later). I am almost 50 and look mid 30, Thats incredible. Excellent bedside manner. Staff is great and professional. He is a true artist.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Michael Young Byun's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare