You may also like

Rate Dr. Marianne Russell

Dr. Marianne Russell's Ratings

This doctor is negligent and does not do referrals and attempts to treat conditions unqualified to treat

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

She's great at what she does and couldn't ask for a better doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Just be prepared to wait for a looooooong time before she gets to see you. 5/5 times I've been there, she has never seen me after waiting for at least 45 minutes. Not recommended to low-patience people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2872223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

She is arrogant and could not answer basic medical questions

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2778498].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 15, 2015

To start with, the staff at reception we're absolutely rude as can be. They did not address me or even make eye contact when asking what they could do for me. They then told me to sit down, without asking about if I was a new patient or not (you need to fill in paperwork) so I had to ask them if I had some forms to fill out. Then they fumbled around to get my paperwork and a clipboard and take a copy of my services card. After I filled in the forms, they didn't even acknowledge that I put the clipboard down and got to my seat. I was taken into a room several minutes later, and didn't see the physician until no less than an hour past my scheduled appointment. At which point, Dr Russell asked me a series of questions about my medical history (which I already completed on my medical questionnaire), and failed to answer any of my questions. When I asked about some medications I could possibly switch to, she told me to GO HOME and research them and let her know what I'd like to try on our next appointment. She then provided me with less than sound medical advise (play video games to increase your dopamine levels), and THEN walked out of the clinic mid conversation. Literally, got up in the middle of what I was saying alluding to the fact that my comments and questions were clearly not warranted or wanted. As I made way my way back to the front desk, I was provided with more horrible service. I walked up, the female receptionist didn't even look at me and just walked out and I had to wait until the male receptionist came back (he was the only one who apparently knows how to do his job around there). I will absolutely NEVER go back there, and I highly suggest you do your research on this shoddy facility. There is a reason she is still accepting new patients. If you want to feel uncomfortable and completely ignored, go here. I realistically would like to get my paperwork back as I don't want those idiots to know anything about me.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2655678].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr Russell and her staff are wonderful. our family would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

By far one of the worst GP's in the Lower Mainland. She makes you ill at ease and feel like a second class citizen. Her staff is not well-trained. Oh, and there is no such thing in her dictionary as as a doctor-patient confidentiality agreement.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2611507].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

she's the best family doctor I've been too and she spent quality time with me while seeing her. she's a very sweet and creditable doctor and her knowledge base is amazing. She's sometimes off time but that means she spends time helping the corncerns of the patients. I'm glad I came to this medical centre .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594551].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr. Russell has been helpful to my entire family through a very difficult time. I found her clinic to be supportive and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594550].votes_count ]]