Ratings for Dr. J. Duncan

Dr Duncan takes the time to listen...He never leaves a stone un-turned if he is unsure he refers you onward. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

This dr. has been my MD for many years. Our family moved away for a number of years, and returned to the city. I phoned the clinic to see if my entire family could be added to his list. And he accepted! This dr is amazing! He has helped my family through many health issues. Very knowledgeable, and understanding. And the man has a memory of an elephant. No matter how much time has passed, he always brings up little things we spoke about at the last appointment. And not medical stuff, just chit chat stuff. :) I will continue to see this doctor for as many years as i can. He has been a god send to our family. God Bless you Dr. Duncan. :)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

He is arrogant and kicked me out of his office when I asked about treatment of my husbands. Previously, he had misdiagnosed my husband`s cancer and when I asked what were non specific nodule diagnosis of a specialist, he rude asked me what I didn`t understand they were non specific. He then asked me to leave his office and never to return. He sent me a letter stating that he would not allow me in his office, that my spouse could continue but that i was never ever to speak to him again even if my spouse was in the hospital. He had been our doctor for 20 plus years.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I went to see Doctor Duncan with a problem that three other doctors were unable to solve and he knew what the issue was immediately and resolved it. He has been my family doctor ever since and is always very knowledgeable and willing to investigate until every issue is solved. Best of all he is very nice and makes going to the doctor a pleasant experience which is very often not the case.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Doctor Duncan is my doctor, and if I have concerns, and suggest any tests that could address the concerns, the tests are given, and any tests that he feels would be helpfull, the tests are given. As well, he has a great personality, easy to get along with, and that is a lot to keep in check with the amount of work he has to do in one day. He has a troubleshooting mentality as well, so digging into things and such. If there are tests that would be of no benefit, he explains why this is.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Duncan has been my MD for a number of years and has always treated me as a person before a patient. He is caring and knowledgage and has acted as my advicate when dealing with insurcance companies and orgs. Well done Doc.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008