Ratings for Dr. Blair Christensen

Had a very great experience with with Dr. Christensen and his staff. Very good understanding of how to deal with children and always willing to answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Christensen performed surgery on both of my hands approximately 6 months ago. I have been very impressed with the experience, start to finish. His offices are clean and the staff are friendly. He goes about his work in a pleasant, competent manner and I am most pleased with the end result. Thank you. Bill Fry

Submitted July 3, 2014

Had 2 carpal tunnel surguries back to back. Extremely caring and compassionate. Really knowledgeable, up to date, great experience. Answered all of my questions, talked to me thru the whole surgery procedure to made me feel at ease. Has wonderful, helpful, front end staff as well. Best experience I've had in a long time with Dr's. Wish I had of had this done 9 years ago. Would recommend him to anyone that is feeling as uneasy as I was to have this surgery done. Thank you "DOC".

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Christensen was my doc after a bad burn. He did the skin grafts. Absolutely professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Only gave him 5/5 because there isn't a 10.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I had giant itchy mole removed from my back. When he explained how he would minimize the scar I said "no way doc, I need street cred. I want it to look like like a stab wound!" I assumed his professional pride would forbid him to take this comment seriously, but now I have a giant knife wound like scar on my back. Finally, a Doctor that listens to his patients! Keep up the good work doc!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

On sept 29,2010 Dr Blair Christensen operated on me, he explained to me what he was doing the whole time.I felt very safe throughout the whole operation!.I have recommender him to all our family and friends and wouldn't hesitate to have him operate on anyone in our family or myself again if needed!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

I had a bad table saw cut to my left hand cutting my ulner nerve completely and two thirds of the way through my medeion nerve, also cuting two thirds of the end of my ulna away. For a hand that should not work at all i'm back at work using both hands. I now from the first day it happend were i stood nothing held back every thing was up front and in straight forward terms, my hat goes off to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Excellent Surgeon,Extremely caring and rally knowledgeable one of the best DR.I have had.You never no you had Surgerie no scars!!The Staff very helpfull

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

I HAVE HAD TWO HAND SURGERIES - EXCELLENT RESULTS, ALSO THREE OR MORE BASAL CELL CANCERS ON MY NOSE - NO SCARRING. WONDERFUL SURGEON, TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON WHILE HE OPERATES. JUST LOVE HIM AND TRUST HIM EXPLICITY

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

The best sevice and staff I have experienced. Explained everything to me and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009