Ratings for Dr. Blair Christensen

I recently had carpal tunnel release performed by Dr. Christensen. I would definitely recommend him to others. He never made me feel rushed in followup appointments, he explained everything clearly, and was very friendly and approachable. He was running late one day out of the 3 followup appointments I had but was quick to apologize and didn't make me feel like I had to be in and out quickly so he could catch up. He still spend time with me making sure I understood everything and felt comfortable with my progress.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Horrible!! I have had something in my finger for years. When I went to see Dr. Blair Christensen for help ( waited more then 6 months for the appointment). I tried to explain how a have something in finger, he would not even listen to me. Brushing me off like it was nothing. Maybe because x-rays showed nothing, but when I went back to my family doctor to see if I could get an ultrasound done. Guess what something showed up. Now I'm still not getting proper help because of bad notes against me. Now their saying it maybe a scar. How the hack could I get a scar, if i have thing in my finger. They are wrong again I still have something in my finger. So painful. Nightmare experience.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Had a very great experience with with Dr. Christensen and his staff. Very good understanding of how to deal with children and always willing to answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Christensen performed surgery on both of my hands approximately 6 months ago. I have been very impressed with the experience, start to finish. His offices are clean and the staff are friendly. He goes about his work in a pleasant, competent manner and I am most pleased with the end result. Thank you. Bill Fry

Submitted July 3, 2014

Had 2 carpal tunnel surguries back to back. Extremely caring and compassionate. Really knowledgeable, up to date, great experience. Answered all of my questions, talked to me thru the whole surgery procedure to made me feel at ease. Has wonderful, helpful, front end staff as well. Best experience I've had in a long time with Dr's. Wish I had of had this done 9 years ago. Would recommend him to anyone that is feeling as uneasy as I was to have this surgery done. Thank you "DOC".

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Christensen was my doc after a bad burn. He did the skin grafts. Absolutely professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Only gave him 5/5 because there isn't a 10.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I had giant itchy mole removed from my back. When he explained how he would minimize the scar I said "no way doc, I need street cred. I want it to look like like a stab wound!" I assumed his professional pride would forbid him to take this comment seriously, but now I have a giant knife wound like scar on my back. Finally, a Doctor that listens to his patients! Keep up the good work doc!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

On sept 29,2010 Dr Blair Christensen operated on me, he explained to me what he was doing the whole time.I felt very safe throughout the whole operation!.I have recommender him to all our family and friends and wouldn't hesitate to have him operate on anyone in our family or myself again if needed!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

I had a bad table saw cut to my left hand cutting my ulner nerve completely and two thirds of the way through my medeion nerve, also cuting two thirds of the end of my ulna away. For a hand that should not work at all i'm back at work using both hands. I now from the first day it happend were i stood nothing held back every thing was up front and in straight forward terms, my hat goes off to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Excellent Surgeon,Extremely caring and rally knowledgeable one of the best DR.I have had.You never no you had Surgerie no scars!!The Staff very helpfull

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010