Ratings for Dr. Maureen O'Malley

She is an amazing dermatologist. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Extremely helpful doctor. explained everything thoroughly in language i could understand especially in such a stressful situation. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

excellent doctor. she is very caring . have recommended her to my family.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

As a past patient of Dr. O'Malley's, and someone who knows numerous other patients that have seen her, I can tell you with confidence that she is a kind and caring physician that is very well respected by her patients and physician colleagues alike.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. O'Malley is a wonderful physician. She answered all of my questions and I never felt rushed even though the clinic was very busy. She is also very nice and caring. All of my questions were answered and she is very professional. Truly one of a kind!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

This woman (please note that I am not referring to her as a doctor because yesterday....she was ALL girl!!! Hormones? Sensitive feelings? Who knows??...She was definitely NOT professional and obviously something bothering her. Normally, I would not have minded EXCEPT she terrified my child, who was there to discuss mole removal. She asked him if he really wanted to do this, was he aware of the fact that there would be needles, lots of needles, did he know that there would be a BIG scar on him, would he mind if she drew an outline of the scar on his skin and she actually told him "what can I say - you are a MOLEY GUY". In short, she absolutely sucked and I would NEVER trust her opinion on ANY day, since it appears that she is incapable of separating her personal pile with the professional one. We are all human, for sure - but when you are getting paid a doctor's salary (as opposed to minimum wage), have attended years of preparatory academics for same, there is an expectation that you can handle your job and under no cirucmstances FRIGHTEN A CHILD TO TEARS! Shame on her and anyone else who lets her offer an opinion!! She should be in treatment.

Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr O'Malley has always shown me nothing but genuine care..I've always felt like she really cares

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Office staff go out of their way to help and respond quickly via email. Dr. O'Malley is always on time and we never feel rushed even when my daughter wants to show her progress pictures. She is always sensitive and caring. She's a great doctor and I totally trust her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I attended an appointment with my father-in-law at the Burlington location and was impressed by Dr. O'Malley's helpfulness in determining his leg lesions that proved elusive for almost a year. Another specialist suggested a biopsy and Dr. O'Malley obliged without question, even after already making her diagnosis, which proved correct when the results came in. We never felt rushed and all our questions were answered. Being an RN myself, I have seen the entire spectrum when it comes to specialists, and this one is a gem. I'd go to her myself if I ever needed to.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I am a new patient of Dr. O'Malley. Her nurse Danielle was respectful and welcoming. Dr. O'Malley was professional and caring. I like her bottom line approach. I am grateful that I was referred to this practice.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013