Ratings for Dr. Subhash K. Thareja

I was recommended by my primary MD to have a consultation with this "Cardiologist" due to an abnormal echocardiogram and medications that didn't work. It took me an hour to fill out the paperwork describing my history and issues that I was having. Dr. Thareja, entered into the room that I was in only to ask what he could "help me with" and threw the chart across the table where it proceeded to spill all over the floor! I was already anxious and I was having unexplained cardiac issues, when I began to cry. Obviously, he did not take the time to read my history or converse with my primary MD and all he did was write me the same RX, just changed the dosage and sent me on my way! I immediately found another doctor so I could get a real opinion from a truly caring and professional Cardiologist. While in this new office, they immediately performed a simple EKG, which maybe Dr. Thareja should have and could have considered. My diagnosis turned out to be a "Left Branch Bundle Block." Dr. Thareja did not even take any time with me, assess me, or did anything to properly diagnose me! Whatever his problem is, I would NEVER recommend this man to anyone that values their life!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Subhash K. Thareja's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1980)

Oxford