Ratings for Dr. Ben H. Lee

Dr. Lee and his staff deliver professional, outstanding care. I had a great experience and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Once again I had a amazing experience with Dr. Lee and his staff. Had my saline implants replaced with silicone and Dr. Lee always goes above and beyond. Definitely recommend

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I loved my experience with Dr. Lee and his staff. I have had several procedures done by Dr. Lee and all of them have been wonderful! I couldn't be happier with the work he does.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Lee is amazing! I went to a few other consults for my breast augmentation and was referred to Dr. Lee from a close friend and immediately knew he was the one I wanted! I had been researching and was still on the fence of should I do this but after talking to him all my fears and anxiety went away. Holly and Rachel both helped me with any additional questions I might have before procedure and what to expect. He made me feel so comfortable and listened to what I wanted and addressed all my questions and concerns. I never once felt pressured. He explains the procedure in full detail and gives you realistic expectations of what to expect after surgery so that you are well informed and not scared. I recommend him very highly for cosmetic surgery and am more than pleased with my results and the level of care I received! Thank you so much Dr. Lee for making this experience exceptional!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

After doing copious research on surgeons in the Denver metro area I chose Dr. Lee for my breast augmentation. I had it done in September 2015 and am very pleased with the results. During my consultation he answered all my questions about textured vs. smooth implants and teardrop shape vs. round. He explained the results for all and guided me in the right direction based on the look I wanted. Dr. Lee also recommended getting different size implants since I was asymmetrical to begin with, and now they are both the same size. I took 2 weeks off from work and was glad I did. I could have gone back after 1 but having an extra week for recovery was well worth it. What really impressed me about Dr. Lee was that much of his staff has had work done by him and are pleased with their results. Their testimonies are what sealed the deal for me. Be clear on your expectations for your BA, ask all the questions you want answered, and go visit Dr. Lee. You'll be happy with your results.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I had implants removal and replacement with Dr. Lee in February 2015. During that time I was going through a rough time in my life. The staff was amazing and Dr. Lee was very caring. I chose him to perform the surgery after consulting with 3 others. Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable and accessible as a human being. I felt comfortable with him to proceed with the surgery and his quote was the best among the other doctors. Now, 6 months after, I am very happy with the results. I will definitely use Dr . Lee again for any other upgrade ; )

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I went in for liposuction and could not be happier. Dr. Lee and his staff were wonderful from start to finish. I felt valued and listened to the whole time. I love my results and would recommend Dr. Lee to everyone. My clothes fit amazing and I feel like I have a new lease on life. Thank you Dr. Lee!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I had my BA surgery with Dr Ben Lee December 20th, 2014. I couldn't be happier with the size and the outcome. His expertise guided me to select the correct implant size for my body type and I couldn't be happier--no regrets! I did this as a gift to myself when I turned 50. So glad I finally had the courage to go forth with the surgery. He and his staff put all of my pre-surgery concerns at ease from the time I arrived until my most recent check up. I have also branched out with his wonderful staffer Julie, to have my facials done there! My skin has never looked better! Their facial products have proven to be the answer and so worth the investment. Many thanks to Dr. Ben, and his assistant, Tassia, RN, for their professionalism, calming nature, and continued support during my "quit putting it off" phase of life. I'm so excited!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Lee far exceeded my expectations when he performed my long-anticipated abdominoplasty. From the onset, he and his wonderful staff, put me at ease when outlining the surgical procedure, despite my endless array of questions. Their professionalism, empathy and patience from the initial consultation through each follow-up visit, more than impressed me. His Clinical Assistant meticulously outlined the procedure, and thoroughly explained the instructions for pre-op/day-of surgery/post-op. She left no stone unturned. The RN was remarkable! She always made herself available when I needed questions answered, even if she had answered them previously. She went above and beyond her job description, and I have never felt more at ease. The entire experience from beginning to end was exceptionally positive. Dr. Lee is not only a very gifted surgeon, he is a generous and compassionate individual, whose calm demeanor and extensive surgical knowledge makes you feel safe and confident. His work is beyond outstanding, and I would recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Everyone was amazing and I truly could have not asked for a better experience!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Ben H. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company