You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lai

He said my illness was a mystery but did not attempt to resolve the mystery

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Lai diagnosed me in the ICU and quickly determined my condition while I was unconscious and close to death. He made decisive and life-saving decisions and since then I have been seeing him and find him knowledgeable and approachable. He is an excellent physician for whom I give thanks to God for all he has done. I recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Staff are always organized and polite.Dr.Lai has always been friendly and courteous.He takes as much time as neccessary to discuss my issues and explains things in layman terms.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr Lai saved my life!! I was very fortunate to have him as the doctor on duty when I was admitted to the ER with breathing problems. My husband and daughter were at my bedside for the next 10 days and so was Dr Lai. He kept them well informed on my condition and the treatment being used while I fought for my life in a coma. I am here living and well 3 years later thanks to him, we all say a prayer for sending him to us.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Lai was very professional when I visited him during my pre liver transplant. He was knowledgable at a time that I needed to understand what was happening to me. I am post transplant 10 months now and doing well. Thankyou

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Lai worked well under pressure, having to operate and get me hooked up to an external pacemaker when I suddenly went into heart block in ICU. When no-one could diagnose what was wrong with me, he tested me for Lyme, which I really appreciate, as many doctors don't consider this. In my follow-up visits after getting a permanent pacemaker, he explained everything very clearly, showed me test results and was easy to talk with. I trust his judgment and was very thankful to have him there when I needed a skilled physician.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

DR. LAI WAS VERY INFORMATIVE, EXPLAINING MY RESULTS AND WHAT I CAN DO TO IMPROVE MY SITUATION. PROMPT FOLLOWUP VISITS AND DELIVERY TO MY FAMILY DR. I FOUND HIM A VERY GOOD DR.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Lai is thorough and considerate. Anyone that I know who has been to him will concur.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Excellent doctor, explains well, is informed and up-to-date. Puctual for appontments, approachable, friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Kevin Lai's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "He said my illness was a mystery but did not attempt to resolve the mystery "

August 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing bad to say about Dr. Lai, who I saw in the pacemaker/ICD clinic. He was great. Not so thrilled with other staff in that clinic though."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lai diagnosed me in the ICU and quickly determined my condition while I was unconscious and close to death. He made decisive and life-saving decisions and s..."

October 2, 2014