Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Irvine

Amazing dentist!!! She is always in a good mood and makes you feel at ease. She knows what she's doing...you can tell she really lives her profession. Her staff is super friendly as well.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I've had this dentist over 20 years and she's amazing. Very caring and gentle. Takes her time & explains all procedures thoroughly. Always a pleasure to go see her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

The worst dentist I've ever seen. Every filling she's ever given me has fallen out within 3 years even though there has been no advancement in the damage to my teeth. Developed a jaw that now cracks after having her use my face as a fulcrum while removing my wisdom teeth.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I would definitely recommend her, she's very caring and skillful. She has been my family dentist for four years and I have nothing but praise for her and her staff. My kids love her! We are very fortunate to have her in Campbellton.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Great dentist. Highly recommend her. She has been my dentist for years.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I hated going to bonnie. One time I went to get a tooth pulled and she froze my mouth, then went off to another patient and then about half hour later she came back into the room and started working in my mouth and my mouth wasn't frozen. So she froze it again, and then started pulling my tooth and once again, it unfroze due to the amount of time she took with everything. I would not recommend her, she was my family dentist, and after that incident as well as one with one of my sibilings, my mother switched us over to Dentist Robichud, and we've never had any problems.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010