Ratings for Dr. Barbara L. Caldwell

I was a patient of Dr. Caldwell's for several years. I am, by no means, a frequent flier to the doctors office, but I knew that something was not right with my system. I would often have to wait several weeks to be seen. While she did listen to my concerns and observations, she did not take them seriously. A year later, she FINALLY ordered some diagnostic lab panels be taken. They came back abnormal. Shortly thereafter I was diagnosed with advanced stage 3 Lymphoma. While this is not her fault and I do not hold her personally or professionally responsible, it would have been nice if she had followed up to the greatest extent possible. Instead after a ridiculously long waiting room stay and a 3-5 minute (max) physician visit, I felt like she was running out the door to the next person in line. Knowledgeable... yes! Bedside manner... nope! Professionalism... nope! Find a different doc. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr Caldwell is a good doctor. She does need to focus more on her time schedule. I have waited over an hour & a half and then she comes in for 15 minutes, rushing the patient along. Trying to catch up. Emergencies do happen, which is understandable. Keep the waiting patient informed instead of closing them behind the door and leaving them to sit in that paper gown!!! I hope this comment helps.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Barbara L. Caldwell's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med