Ratings for Dr. Dennis Lawson

I have known Dr. Lawson for 8 years now, and I can honestly say he is the most professional and caring doctor I have ever met! He takes his time with all of his patients, but he also has to make some hard decisions that effect peoples lives everyday. I would highly recommend Dr. Lawson, he is one of the best!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Lawson is a good person and a great psycologist who helped me immensely in my time of need. He understands what it is that makes people tick, and can help anyone, of that I am confident. He helps people out of an actual desire to see them get better, not just to get paid. Your troubles will be safe in this mans hands, I know mine were.

Submitted August 12, 2013

He is a bully and a pill pusher. He once said, "I WOULD CONSIDER YOU TO BE LESS SICK IF YOU DID NOT TALK TO THE OTHER PATIENTS." I am still traumatized by my memory of my experiences with Dennis Lawson. I still have nightmares about it.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Lawson is one of the best I have seen. He is very compassionate and caring. Listened to my concerns and issues and actually cared. Would highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

coldest psychiatrist i have ever seen. hardly made eye contact, and accused me of being an alcoholic with adhd. jumped to conclusions before even hearing the full story.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Extremely antagonistic, uncaring and uncompassionate. Rude and threatening.

Submitted December 31, 2010

He was pretty good. Better than the rest so far. He took a real interest in me and helped me more than anyone ever has before.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dennis Lawson was the worst psychiatrist I have ever had. He was a bully who overmedicated me and CTO'd me. He is the resident psychiatrist at royal university hospital who sees inpatients. You do not get a choice in seeing him.

Submitted October 22, 2008