Ratings for Dr. George Papanastasoulis

First off I would like to say thanks to Dc. George and his team for doing the awesome job. I am very appreciative of everything he and his team has done for me. He was present at each appointment making sure that everything was perfect. The work he did is phenomenal!!! I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I cannot agree more with what has been said about Dr. George. He is a God send. Braces just came off and he delivered on his promise of a beautiful smile. The entire office is welcoming and we have always had the best service throughout the years. Now, we are on with the permanent wire on the inside of the teeth to hold everything perfectly in place, and he wants to see us every 6 months for another 2 years to guarantee his work. Words cannot express our gratitude towards this man and his entire team. Aside from his meticulous professional manner, he is one sharp dresser and maintains his office in the most pristine shape. It has been and will continue to be a pleasure to go and visit him. He is worth every penny, and worth the wait that it took to first get an appointment. There is a reason why he is so popular and in demand! His signature smile results speak for themselves!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. George is the best in his field. Our dentist sends his children to Dr. George and swears by him and his meticulous nature. We travel from Laval to go see him, but would never think of going anywhere else. We are half way into the treatment and everything is going as he said it would. The entire aura in the office is second to none. All the staff members are pleasant and incredibly efficient. An incredibly beautiful office that is very well run and always a pleasure to go to. Look no further, as he is really the most competent orthodontist out there.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. George is the Ortho you want to see and you want your kids going to. He is not only a very knowledgable and excellent ortho with up-to-date techniques but he also understands aesthetics so that the end result is not just medically perfect but also visually pleasing :) One more thing that distinguishes him from other doctors, he understands that the modern parents WILL research their kids cases and gives you a post it so you can look up his treatment plan. Now that is communication and transparency. Started treatments for my daughter, then myself (major work including surgery and I'm well into my 30s, but that's how much I trust him) and soon for my younger daughter.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

It's true that Dr George is really nice and enjoyable to be around. However, the downside of going here is the long waiting time. Even if I arrive early at my appointment, I have to wait at least 20 minutes. Even when I'm sitting on the chair and finished my check-up, I have to wait for Dr George to do a final check on me and it can sometimes take over 30 minutes. So, sometimes, I would wait an hour for an appointment that usually lasts 5-10 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Doctor George and his staff are incredible. From my first encounter for a consultation for my son until the last appointment we felt like we were in the best possible care. My son's case was extremely difficult and challenging . Doctor George handled every situation with confidence and professionalism. He is extremely approachable and makes sure that you fully understand every part of the treatment. Choosing a specialist is difficult. I assure you that there is no doubt in my mind that he is the very best person for your orthodontic needs!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. George and his staff deserve above 5 stars they are always enjoyable to see, patient and have no problems answering questions. Before letting Dr. George start my braces we visited many other orthodontists and never did we have a better feeling than with him. He is calm and easy to speak with, the ladies at the front desk are very helpfull aswell with scheduling appointments around our busy schedules. I recommend everyone to go see Dr. P

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Too good, Always in a good mood and great sense of humor. The staff is amazing, courteous, patient and good looking. As for his knowledge, it seems like he really knows what he's doing. All in all, best Orthodontist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. George is amazing. He takes his time and explains the whole process. His staff is Professional and curteous. The results are beyond expectations.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Honestly the best orthodondist in Montreal. I've seen results of friends that got braces and it's not nearly as good as Dr. George's office. He is very perfectionist and I assure that anyone that goes there will get results that will be better than expected! thank you Dr. George!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017