Ratings for Dr. George Papanastasoulis

Doctor George and his staff are incredible. From my first encounter for a consultation for my son until the last appointment we felt like we were in the best possible care. My son's case was extremely difficult and challenging . Doctor George handled every situation with confidence and professionalism. He is extremely approachable and makes sure that you fully understand every part of the treatment. Choosing a specialist is difficult. I assure you that there is no doubt in my mind that he is the very best person for your orthodontic needs!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. George and his staff deserve above 5 stars they are always enjoyable to see, patient and have no problems answering questions. Before letting Dr. George start my braces we visited many other orthodontists and never did we have a better feeling than with him. He is calm and easy to speak with, the ladies at the front desk are very helpfull aswell with scheduling appointments around our busy schedules. I recommend everyone to go see Dr. P

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Too good, Always in a good mood and great sense of humor. The staff is amazing, courteous, patient and good looking. As for his knowledge, it seems like he really knows what he's doing. All in all, best Orthodontist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. George is amazing. He takes his time and explains the whole process. His staff is Professional and curteous. The results are beyond expectations.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Honestly the best orthodondist in Montreal. I've seen results of friends that got braces and it's not nearly as good as Dr. George's office. He is very perfectionist and I assure that anyone that goes there will get results that will be better than expected! thank you Dr. George!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

He is simply the best. He's always in a great mood and his work is just amazing. I use to not feel so comfortable with my smile, went to see him and he fixed that problem. I just can't believe the work he did, honestly I just can't stop smiling. Life changer, would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Excellent orthodontiste! Il est très minutieux. Son équipe est très chaleureuse aussi.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. George to anyone in need of an excellent orthodontist. Wonderful staff and a warm ambiance. Dr. George and staff take very good care of their patients. I can assure you that you'll enjoy your time spent at the clinic. :D

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Le meilleur! M'a référé à ses collègues Dr Marie-Claude Constance, dentiste, et Dr Di Battista orthodonthiste, lors de son absence. Meilleure équipe, je le recommande fortement à tous. Je n'ai que des compliments sur mon sourire.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr George and his devoted staff have transformed my son and daughter's smiles. Excellent service and outstanding results! Thank you Dr. George

Submitted May 4, 2017