Ratings for Dr. George Papanastasoulis

Very nice and pleasant doctor. He explained everything very well and very kids friendly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. George is really the best out there. We had 3 other consultations while we waited for our consultation with Dr. George (we had to wait about 4 months), and it was worth the wait. He spent close to an hour with us and explained everything in detail himself (everywhere else we had about 10 minutes of their time). He always asked if we had any questions, and he always talked to our son and then to us. We started with him in October and things have gone way faster than we thought they would. He is a wonderful charming person, and so down to earth! It is always a pleasure to go and see him, and you feel like part of a family. We are beyond happy with our choice, and we are so very glad we waited for him! We cannot believe that a doctor could be so comforting, funny and compassionate while being a super perfectionist. He is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr G Papanastasoulis, He is one of a kind! He is generous, kind, loving, understanding and very patient. My daughter loooves him, and they joke with each other. He’s worth it, go for him. His staff is super friendly and always greet you with a smile! Well job done Dr Pappas and staff!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Both my daughters have had braces and both experiences have been great. He is a perfectionist.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Both my wife and I got braces as adults. Our experience at Dr. George Papanastassoulis’s dental clinic was amazing. From start to finish, we were impressed with the great attention to detail of the treatment and overall experience at the clinic. The service was very personalized. All the dental assistants work in sync with Dr. George to create a friendly and professional environment. Highly recommended. Dina and Tommy.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

First off I would like to say thanks to Dc. George and his team for doing the awesome job. I am very appreciative of everything he and his team has done for me. He was present at each appointment making sure that everything was perfect. The work he did is phenomenal!!! I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I cannot agree more with what has been said about Dr. George. He is a God send. Braces just came off and he delivered on his promise of a beautiful smile. The entire office is welcoming and we have always had the best service throughout the years. Now, we are on with the permanent wire on the inside of the teeth to hold everything perfectly in place, and he wants to see us every 6 months for another 2 years to guarantee his work. Words cannot express our gratitude towards this man and his entire team. Aside from his meticulous professional manner, he is one sharp dresser and maintains his office in the most pristine shape. It has been and will continue to be a pleasure to go and visit him. He is worth every penny, and worth the wait that it took to first get an appointment. There is a reason why he is so popular and in demand! His signature smile results speak for themselves!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. George is the best in his field. Our dentist sends his children to Dr. George and swears by him and his meticulous nature. We travel from Laval to go see him, but would never think of going anywhere else. We are half way into the treatment and everything is going as he said it would. The entire aura in the office is second to none. All the staff members are pleasant and incredibly efficient. An incredibly beautiful office that is very well run and always a pleasure to go to. Look no further, as he is really the most competent orthodontist out there.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. George is the Ortho you want to see and you want your kids going to. He is not only a very knowledgable and excellent ortho with up-to-date techniques but he also understands aesthetics so that the end result is not just medically perfect but also visually pleasing :) One more thing that distinguishes him from other doctors, he understands that the modern parents WILL research their kids cases and gives you a post it so you can look up his treatment plan. Now that is communication and transparency. Started treatments for my daughter, then myself (major work including surgery and I'm well into my 30s, but that's how much I trust him) and soon for my younger daughter.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

It's true that Dr George is really nice and enjoyable to be around. However, the downside of going here is the long waiting time. Even if I arrive early at my appointment, I have to wait at least 20 minutes. Even when I'm sitting on the chair and finished my check-up, I have to wait for Dr George to do a final check on me and it can sometimes take over 30 minutes. So, sometimes, I would wait an hour for an appointment that usually lasts 5-10 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017