Ratings for Dr. David W. Kopp

We formerly had Dr. Kopp as our PCP. For the past two years we have lived in Fort Myers, Florida and to this day, we miss him and his nurse, Diana. They are the best and we miss them very much. Best doctor either of us ever had. Highly recommended. Eric and Barbara Larson

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Kopp is excellent! I am very critical of Dr.'s and must say he is a very good listener and cares deeply about resolving any issue that I have seen him for. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good PC Doctor. He has a great bed side manor and good humor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

He totally dismisses what patient says, literally loses it and has a temper tantrum if you disagree or question what he has to say.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

good doc. Great Care! Takes time and talks to you. He is very thorough. He is willing to listen to his patients and takes into consideration what they say about their own bodies. If he feels you will be better helped by referring you to a specialist who can help you, he is not afraid to do that and will go the extra length for his patient!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Kopp is soft spoken, very polite and extremely helpful. He was my doctor before he moved to the Rochester area and I drive a great distance to continue to have him as my physician. He is detailed, thorough, and very knowledgeable which is needed for patient care. He respects his patients and is willing to go the extra mile to insure they get optimal health care. He never "ignores" a patient and takes extra time to explain matters completely. I give this doctor a 5 star rating. He saved my life!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr Kopp is quiet, but listens well. He is the first Dr I have been to that I feel like heard what I had to say. The solutions to the problems I was having were very reasonable and he did not immediately want to just prescribe drugs. When I had difficulites between regular visits it took a few days to see him, but he always makes time to fit me in within a few days. He will give me his opinion, but always gives me the option to see a specialist if I feel very strongly about it. Overall I have been very pleased with him as my physician, and I am very critical of Doctors.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

I switched to Dr. Kopp shortly after he moved to the Rochester, NY area. I think he is wonderful. He may come across as detached at times but have found him to be very honest and humorous. If he does not know the answer, he will research it and find out. He's always had information printed and ready to provide me if I want it. I find that he listens very well and is encouraging. I truly think he's a great doctor so far and cares about his patients...not just looking for the next co-pay.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

No bedside manner at all. Very cold, formal and not reassuring. Totally discounts what patient has to say and only allots 15 minutes per visit - doesn't take the time to listen fully, has his own agenda and ignores pain, ignores or says he doesn't have time to discuss things more fully and is just distant in just about any way you can think of. Generally unhelpful and questioned why I would want a second opinion when it came to the topic of mastectomy. Seems more concerned with writing prescriptions for anti-depressants than actually addressing the pain I have been in for years and now the post operative pain.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. David W. Kopp's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1994)