Ratings for Dr. Pavel A. Guguchev

While the Dr. was not always punctual due to unforseen complications with some of his patients, when it was my turn to be seen by him, he did not rush me, took the time to answer all my questions, explain all procedures and the risks involved and spoke to me like I was an intelligent human being involved in the making a good healthcare decision. He is caring and kind as well as smart and competent. So rare nowadays!! His staff was very good too so to find a good doctor with good staff is like finding a goldmine cause usually I've found if the staff is good the doctor is not and if the doctor is good, the staff is pretty worthless. He came across as very confident but not at all egotistical and had a wonderfully calm,self assured, and pleasant manner about him. I really felt like I was in very good hands and for what I needed (an EPS procedure and subsequent ablation), that is an important point. I got my second opinion as well as a cure for a problem my regular heart dr couldn't fix!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Pavel A. Guguchev's Credentials

• Plovdiv Med Academy, Fac Of Med, Plovdiv, Bulgaria (Grad. 1988)

Multiplan